Wrong

Yoona's POV

I woke up feeling happy because Jung Daehyun is going to go to my school.

With my eagerness to see Daehyun is my school, I rushed to the bathroom and change.

"Sorry I don't want to eat breakfast" I said
"Bye" I added and left

"Yah! Yoon!" Taeyeon shouted, but I was far enough.

I ran to class and that was when..I see a two familiar figure.

I walk closer and hid behind the tree it was Daehyun and Jimin.

"Stay away from Yoona" Jimin said. What why?! I love Daehyun and..wait did I say I Love? Whatever..why is Jimin trying to break my realtionship with Jung Daehyun? He didn't do anything wrong. Why is he like this.

I continued eavedropping.

That was when Jimin started punching Daehyun. I couldn't remember what was the last word said by Jimin but Daehyung got punched after that.

I stepped in.

"Yah! Park Jimin! What did Daehyun do wrong?!" I said angrily and drag Daehyun along with me

"So you eavedrop hhuh?" He said, what? Why? Shouldn't he be thankful.

"Anyways thanks" he said coldly and walked away with his bad on one side of his hand.

What is wrong with everybody?

-----
Lunch Break
-----

I was going recess alone without my unnies and the rest because I was feeling upset.

I thought of going library and stay there for awhile and I can't believe what I just saw.

Jung Daehyun? Kissing..a girl.

I was unsure about the girl but she looks familiar

I was unsure about the girl but she looks familiar. That is when they two saw me.

"We met again..step sis" she said coldly, what does she mean?

Stepsister?

She purposely bump onto me which makes me flinch.

"I am slowly starting to hate you" Daehyun said following that girl behind.

What is wrong with him? What did I do wrong? All I did was eavedropping!

Home Sweet Home

I went back home.Feeling like nothing bad about school, which I don't know why I don't feel hurt when I saw Daehyun Kissing with another girl,when I love him. Or maybe he is not what I want? But I can see I love him. But what to do.