✌❤✌

Yoona's POV

Yess! It is Saturday. I woke up,I did my routines,I went down to see if anyone downstairs but there is no one. I went to the kitchen,to cook some food,than I forgot to feed Cookie,I took one strawberry,I washed it and cut it to little pieces. I put it on my clean hand and went upstairs to my room,I put the strawberries in the bowl and some oats from my cabinet,iniside my room for hamsters. Than I went downstairs.

I made rice balls,ox soup,deottbeoki and sushis. I put some rice balls on one plate,together with some sushis,deottbeoki I put it all on one plate. Than I made 3 big bowls of ox soup,because we can share and I don't want to waste.

One by one everyone came down including the triplets. They make way to the dining table and sit.. The triplets sat on the sofa.

"Whoa...you're so different...why you cook so much?" Taeyeon unnie said,I smiled.

We all finished eating including the triplets. They all put their dishes in the sink. I washed the dishes carefully,while Sunny cleans up the mess on the table and the rest in their rooms. Me and Sunny finished our work in the kitchen so we went to our room.

I looked my phone and got a text from Sandara,my childhood friend.

Text Mode

Sandara 💋💜: I forgot to tell you...2ne1,BTS,SISTAR,Blackpink,Twice,SNSD,Apink,Gfriend,AOA,EXO,BAP and Super Junior have lives on Monday,so we all had to skip school..On Monday and... The live will start at around 8am so better wake up early.

Me: ahh...arrasso...thanks for telling me :) annyeong

End of Text Mode

I turned offline,I went to the living room everyone were there except for the triplets.

"Girls...We have lives on Monday around eight in the morning so we had to wake up around four to shower,eat and get ready" I said to them

"Ahh...okay arrasso" Yuri Replied

"Than...don't we think we have to go for rehearsal...now?" Hyoyeon suggested

"Okay...let's get ready" Taeyeon unnie said.

We all changed to better clothes.

"Unnie,where are you going?" Yoora asked

" We going for rehearsal...for Monday Lives" I replied,than I bid goodbye...

The members and I went in the practice room. We played the songs that we chose.

Jimin's POV

I woke up late today...I did my routines than went downstairs to eat breakfast. None of my members were at the dining table but there is some food left for me and a note.

It reads..."Jimin! We are at BTS practice room...you woke up late so we go first...we have lives on Monday...faster eat"

I ate my breakfast.I grab my phone and keys. I drived my car.

.

.

.

I reached the practice room as I went in Rap Mon hyung shouted "yah! Why were you late?!"

"Mian.." I said and walked towards them. I went to my spot. We played the music and dance than Jungkook purposely tripped me.

"Oh..mianhae hyung" Jungkook said,I rolled my eyes,I stood up and punched Jungkook

"You didn't do that accidentally!" I said as I punched Jungkook

" you deserve it anyways" he replied and stood up,I wanted to punch Jungkook again but..Yoona..

"Yah!" Yoona shout when she got in the room

"What is wrong with you.." Yoona added

"Gwenchana" Jungkook said to Yoona,Jennie also came in.

"Oppa~" Jennie said in her cute voice as she ran to me

"Why is she here?" Jennie added and a smirk was on my face.

Jennie pulled me out of the room.

"Shall we go on a date?" Jennie asked

"Urr...ne" I replied

.

.

.

.

At BTS dorm

"Yah Park Jimin! Where were you we when were busy practicing " Jungkook shouted at me,I kept my mouth shut.

"You better explain to the manager yourself" Jungkook added

They all went to their rooms and left me in the living room.

To be continued...

Thanks readers for reading! Hope you like it! And sorry if there is any mistakes.