💞

Yoona's POV

~SKIP TO AFTER SCH~

"Krringgg!!!" The bell rang. I stood up,packed my things,pushes in the chair and stretched myself. I walked outside the classroom and felt someone pulling me by the wrist making me entered the dark art room. I couldn't see who it was. But he did said something to me

"Yoon...I think I'm falling for you" the voice somehow sound familiar,after saying it he walked away and walked off the art room. His back and bag looks like Jimin's but it can't be he have Jennie. I quickly went out of the art room,I remembered Rose and Sana had four weeks of detention,first they fought,second they distracts their classmates,third they were sending texts,fourth they two argued about stealing home works.

I walked through the hallway and to the library thinking,I should maybe wait for Sana. I texted Taeyeon unnie,I will be home late and texted Sana I will be waiting for her in the library.

.

.

.

After a few minutes reading some random comedy books I drifted to sleep. I woke up and checked my phone it was 4pm Sana return from detention around 5pm so I had to wait for her another hour than I saw Jimin was sleeping next to me.

.

.

.

He suddenly woke up "yah! Why were you here?" I asked

"Why can't I?" Jimin questioned back

Jimin's POV

After school,it was dismissal :obv: I waited at the left side for Yoona. I pulled her to the art room not switching on the lights,not wanting her to know.

I pulled her in and closed the door.

"Yoon....I think I'm falling for you" I said and left. I opened the art room and leave the place leaving Yoona behind.

.

.

.

I went to the canteen to buy some chocolate waffle for myself. I ate it while I am on my way to the library to wait for my cousin Rose,because my dad texted me there will be a dinner tonight and Sandara my used-to-be annoying step sister will be there. I finished eating the waffle and threw the wrapper in the bin before entering the library and I saw Yoona sleeping on the table alone. I walked towards her and sat down beside her and without me knowing I also drifted to sleep.

.

.

.

.

[Author's POV]

Jimin and Yoona kept questioning more like an arguments...but Jimin suddenly went close to Yoona.

"Yoon...I think I'm falling for you" Jimin said,he leaned in closer to Jimin and peck Yoona on her lips. Jimin left the library swinging his bag on his shoulder.

"Yah!! Aish!" Yoona said as she hit the table

"Shh...This is a library" the auntie who is cleaning the library shelf said.

Yoona's POV

"Yoon...I think I'm falling for you" Jimin said....I wanted to say something but got cut by his lips. He peck me on my lips. I was so mad because I hate playboys and he have Jennie. I hit the table and the auntie that was cleaning the library shelf said "Shh...this is a library" I stood up and bowed,I left with my bags and grabbed the book and put it back in the shelf. I went to the canteen to buy Chocolate waffle.
I paid for waffle but the auntie that selling waffles called me

"I forgot to ask you are Im Yoona right?" The auntie asked

"Urgh...ne.waeyo?" I asked back

"Sorry but here your money,someone going to pay for you and told me to give you free foods everyday if you buy because he said he will pay the next day"the auntie said

" who?" I asked

"If I am not wrong his name is Park Jimin" The auntie replied

"Park Jimin?" I said in shocked,the auntie nodded

"Oh OK" I nodded and left,I went to the school garden.

"Aish! What does he want?" I thought to myself and ruffled my hair

"Thinking about meh?" Jimin said

"Yah! Jimin! What exactly do you want?" I asked angrily

"I will stop this if you want" he replied

"I want you to stop" I replied back

"But you have to go on a date for me" he said

"Bwoh?! Yah! I rather die than going on a date for you" I said

"Or else....I would spill your secrets" he said

"Are you blackmailing me now? And by the way...excuse me I don't have any secrets that I kept to myself before" I replied

"Are you sure?" He said and left,I ruffled my hair as I was irritated

"Yah! Park Jimin I will go on a date but a 'FRIENDLY' Date" I shout,Park Jimin turned to look at me and smirked.

To be continued...

Is Jimin really falling for Yoona? Or is he just toying with another girl? What is going to happen in their date? I mean 'FRIENDLY'  DATE.

Thank you guys for supporting by voting it :) Sorry if it is boring ;) make sure to vote