After Years

Yoona's POV

I woke up from my sleep seeing y/n going out of the bathroom with uniform on already.

"Oh your awake" she said ruffling her hair with the towel

"Yep" I said, yawning

At School

I was feeling very tired. I slept earlier than before yesterday but I felt sleepy.

Y/n already went to class while I am at the garden sitting in the bench. When I want to get off from the bench someone gripped my wrist.

"Mian Yoon.." Daehyun said

"I -I don't love you..I love So Hyun.." he said

"It is fine there is no affect on me" I said

"Anyways you could have said it" I continued

"Oh and I will not be walking home with you today I am going somewhere with So Hyun" he said

"When did you even bother to walk me home" I said

"Oh right" he said

After a year

It has been a good year for me.Today is the graduation day afew weeks ago, Rose and her gang is my friends already.Which is good.

Park Jimin, broke up with Rose. He conffessed to me a few weeks ago.

So Hyun is now with Jungkook.

Y/n with Daehyun

And Rose with a guy if I am not wrong he is Sehun.

We have been very well. We spend time almost everyday together.

Doing our work together, eat lunch together and much more.

After 9 years

Mom arranged me, with Park Jimin. I was so happy but this days Jimin have been home very late because of his work taking care of his dad's company. His dad died because of a liver disease.

Whenever Jimin come home late he would scold a woman who always came in our home. I don't know who she is, but Jimin said he is Jimin's ex ex girlfriend before Rose. I didn't believe it a t first until one day I feel so touched. I went to Jimin's company secretly, everybody greeted me because they knew I am Jimin's wife.

I saw Jimin scolding that woman.

"Tzuyu! I am done with you! Can't you understand? I already have a wife!" He shouted at the woman, must be Tzuyu..

After for some years.

I was pregnant,2 child were born on the same year but different, month and 3 child were born after a year.

The 2 child were both boys, they look exactly like Jimin.

We named them two Park Joongmin and another one Park Joongim

The other three were girls they are older than the two boys.

One named Park Yoonim
Park Jinam
And lastly Park Yoo Min

Park Yoomin aged now is 7 years old.

Park Jimam is 8 years old.

Park Yoo Min is 6 years old.

Park Joongmin is only 4 years old same goes to Park Joongim but Park Joongim is 3 months younger than Park Joongmin.

The girls love to go shopping and the boys likes to eat alot. Or..maybe more than alot.

Sorry guys for skipping  I don't want to take so long in this story because there will be Book 2 anyways and I hope Book 2 would be better.

Thank you for using your time to read my books :)