Prompt #2

Prompt: Can you do a "Friend Zoned" prompt where Gideon is freaking out because he said Benji (Greyson) during sex with Jude.

A.N.- I LITERALLY HAD TO STOP WRITING KILL THE LIGHTS AND A ST. PATRICK'S DAY SPECIAL BECAUSE THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD I WANTED TO SEE HOW IT WOULD TURN OUT. Ahaha so thank you, I loved this prompt, and I hope you like what I wrote for it XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Jude and I were intertwined. I had no idea where my body ended and his started. I just knew that I was thrusting myself into this boy. Sweat rolled off both of us as Jude moved his body in time with mine, his hands gripping my shoulders.

                I bent down, biting Jude’s lip and nibbling on it. He connected our lips, moaning against my mouth as I thrust into him particularly hard. His grip on my shoulders tightened, and I tangled my hands into his hair, pulling his body closer to mine.

                “I love you,” I whispered, pressing my forehead against his and trying to hold out.

                “I love you too,” he panted, kissing me again.

                I bit my lip hard, trying hard to hold out as I increased the speed of my thrusts. Jude moved his hips in time with mine, causing me to gasp. This boy knew how to work his body.

                My breathing increased and I gripped Jude’s hair tightly. He moved his hips just right again and I threw my head back.

                His hand slid up into my hair, pulling my head back down so that we were kissing again. He moved his body with mine.

                “Gideon,” he whimpered, gripping my shoulder so hard it hurt.

                “I love you Benji,” I groaned as I finally released inside of him.

                But after my words caught up to both of us, we froze. I pulled out of Jude and collapsed next to him, praying he hadn’t heard my slip up.

                “What did you call me?” he asked sharply.          

                I didn’t look over at him. “Jude I…I don’t know why I said that,” I whispered weakly.

                “He forced me to face him and glared at me with those dark eyes of his. “You just said Benji’s name during sex with me, Gideon. What the actual fuck?”

                “I am so sorry,” I said, my mind racing. Why the hell had I done that?

                Jude sat up and turned away from me as hurt erupted in his eyes. I sat up quickly and wrapped my arms around him, holding him against my body.

                “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I did that,” I said, alarm rising in my voice. Why had I done that? Why was Benji on my mind while I was having sex with my freaking boyfriend? I was in love with Jude! Why had I been thinking of Benji?!

                “What the hell Gideon,” he mumbled.

                I kissed his back and rested my forehead on it. “You know I love you, Jude. I’m so sorry. I really don’t know why I called you Benji.”

                I squeezed my eyes shut, tightening my grip on Jude. What the hell was wrong with me?

                Jude gently pried my hands off and stood up. “Put your clothes on. My parents will be home soon,” he said, handing my clothes to me.

                We redressed and fixed our hair and Jude’s bed. I grabbed Jude as he moved towards his bedroom door, pulling him into my arms and kissing him desperately.

                He was my boyfriend. He was the one I had fallen in love with. Not Benji. He was just my best friend. Oh god, oh god, oh god. Why had I said his name during sex with Jude? What was happening to me?

                “Hey, calm down,” Jude mumbled, pulling away from my lips. He took my hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. “I love you Gideon. Do you…do you really love me? Because if you don’t, you should probably bring that up now.”

                “No, I do love you Jude. I really do. I have no idea why I said Benji’s name.” I sat down on Jude’s bed heavily, burying my face in my hands and trying not to have a panic attack. “I don’t know, I don’t know. I’m sorry. I don’t know.”

                Jude sat next to me and put his arm around me. He gently rubbed my back as we sat in silence.

                God, that must’ve hurt Jude so, so much. I hoped that he wouldn’t get mad at Benji for it. It wasn’t Benji’s fault that I had just made an idiotic move.

                Jude’s bedroom door opened. “Gideon? Are you alright?” his dad asked in concern.

                “He’s fine dad. Get out,” Jude said impatiently. Oh god. I put Jude in a bad mood.

                “Okay. Come get me if you need me,” he said and left the room.

                “Jude, you didn’t have to snap at him,” I said, finally picking m head up. “It’s not him you’re mad at. It’s me.”

                “I never get mad at you,” Jude said with a sigh, but I could still see the hurt in his eyes.

                “I don’t know why I said that,” I whispered miserably.

                Jude tilted my head and kissed me gently. “Are you sure there’s nothing you need to tell me?”

                “I love you, Jude. Benji’s just my best friend,” I said honestly, trying to fight down the panic in me. He was just my best friend. That was all.

                I held Jude, hugging him to me tightly. He put his arms around me, lying in my arms silently. I tried to clear my thoughts, wondering why the hell I had yelled Benji’s name instead of Jude’s.