Prompt #7

Prompt: is about benji/gideon[hope i wtote his name good] cuple from what i remember the kid is still virgin for life lol could your write something about them becoming pretty steamy on the verge of him loosing his virginity and one of the boys will or ethan enters over them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I was sitting on my bed, and Gideon was sitting in my chair. The TV was on, and we were watching in boredom.

                “This is such a boring day,” I said miserably.

                Gideon sighed, looking out at the rain pouring down outside. “I know. I’m sorry we couldn’t go on our date.”

                “It’s okay. It’s not like you forced the rain. Unless you did a rain dance,” I said.

                “I did,” he said with a nod. “I even gave a human sacrifice. I just didn’t want to go on a date with you.”

                “Jerk,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

                “I know.” He smiled at me.

                “So what do you want to do since we’re trapped inside all day?” I asked with a sigh.

                “We could cuddle and watch a movie,” Gideon offered.

                “Cute cuddle sessions,” I said, nodding. “I approve. Get over here and cuddle me.”

                He laughed and got up, walking towards me. He tripped over my rug and I reached out, catching him before he could fall.

                “Wow,” he groaned. “I’m so smooth.”

                I laughed. “Are you okay?”

                “I’m fine,” he said with a sigh, straightening up.

                “Clumsy,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him again.

                “I am not!” he whined. “I tripped one time!”

                “Clumsy,” I taunted.

                He pushed me back on my bed, crawling on top of me and sitting on me. “Take it back!” he demanded.

                “No. I like this position,” I said simply.

                He looked down and blushed. “Benji…”

                “You know I love you, right Gideon?” I said. I knew he had wanted to take our relationship slow because of everything that happened with Jude, and I respected that.

                “I just want to make sure you don’t regret anything,” he said quietly. “I didn’t at the time but then I found out who Jude really was.”

                “But I know who you really are,” I said confidently.

                He bent down and kissed me lightly. I cupped his face in my hands, drawing him closer to me, deepening our kiss,

                To my surprise, Gideon let me. He kissed me back roughly, his body a comfortable weight on mine.

                He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting his tongue in. He explored my mouth slowly, our tongues brushing together.

                His hands slid up under my shirt, cool and confident. He pulled my shirt off, breaking our make out for just a moment before resuming it. I eagerly pulled his shirt off, throwing it to the ground next to mine.

                Gideon slowly pressed down on me harder. He grinded on me lightly, and a soft whimper escaped my mouth. I suddenly realized just how much I wanted this. Oh god, I wanted this. I wanted to be as close to Gideon as physically possible.

                Gideon unzipped my jeans and pulled them off of me. I helped him out of his own jeans, and then there was nothing between us but our boxers, and I could see now just how badly both of us wanted this.

                Gideon’s mouth was working together furiously with mine, our hands exploring each other’s bodies. Gideon’s hands slid down, gripping the edge of my boxers, and started moving them down.

                My bedroom door opened and my eyes widened in horror. Oh my god. Please don’t be my mom or dad.

                “Whoa, I see I have interrupted a personal moment.”

                “Ethan,” I groaned, falling back on the bed. Gideon was blushing. He had released my boxers and I pulled them  up a little, my face heating up as I looked at Ethan.

                “Sorry. Didn’t realize you were about to be cherry popped,” he said, holding his hands up innocently.

                “You have the worst timing ever. I hate you. I hate you so much,” I said miserably.

                “No, the worst timing ever would be if I came in a minute later,” Ethan said. “I may be perverted, but I do not want to walk in on that.” He looked thoughtful. “Oh, oops, you’re still an innocent little virgin. I forgot. Sorry I ruined your chances. It’s hard to have sex after someone bursts in the door during ‘the moment’.”

                “Ethan go away,” I begged.

                “You might want to go take a cold shower. Will and Sonnet are on their way,” he said, laughing. “They’ll be here in about two minutes. Even a virgin won’t finish that quick.” He shut my bedroom door.

                “They won’t leave us alone. We’ll have to do this another time,” Gideon mumbled, blushing. He kissed me lovingly. “Um…I’m going to use your downstairs shower…”

                “Yea,” I said miserably, watching him get up and leave the room once his pants were back on and hating my friends with a passion.