Prompt #4

Prompt: Benji and Gideon are at the beach enjoying each others company when Jude makes his appearance known after watching them from a distance

A.N.- Wow I'm really sorry if this is complete shit. I feel like the characters weren't really acting like themselves. But...yea >.< 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “This is great,” Gideon said with a smile.

                We were body surfing in the ocean together. We had decided to go on a date to the beach, and it really was great. Despite it being such a nice day out, there weren’t a lot of people around. The beach was pretty quiet, the water was warm, and I was with my amazing boyfriend. Definitely a good day.

                We made our way back out to waist high water and waited for a wave. We let out happy laughs as we rode the wave back onto the sand. I didn’t even mind that my elbows were cut up from body surfing. I was having such a good time.

                “Here,” Gideon said, coming over to me. He grabbed my arms and helped me wash off my elbows. “Are you okay?”

                “Fine,” I said, smiling widely.

                He returned the smile and kissed me, deep and passionate. We broke away and he took my hand in his.

                “Let’s go sit for a little,” he said, pulling me out of the ocean.

                We went over to the towel we had laid out and sat on it together. Gideon pulled me into his arms and kissed me again. I rested my head on his bare shoulder and smiled.

                “This has been such an amazing day Gideon,” I said.

                “We still have a few more hours before it gets dark. We’ll just rest a little, maybe have a drink or snack, and then we can go back in the water,” he said, kissing my cheek.

                “Yea!” I said eagerly.

                I tilted my head up and kissed Gideon, tasting the salt water on his lips. He pulled me closer to himself as our kiss deepened.

                We broke apart and I beamed at him. “I love you,” I said.

                “I love you too,” he said and pecked my lips.

                I winced as something hit me in the back of the head. I spun around as a volleyball rolled slightly away from me.

                “Are you okay?” Gideon asked with a frown.

                I rubbed the back of my head and nodded. “Yea, I’m fine.”

                A slightly attractive, and slightly familiar looking, guy came jogging over. “Hey, sorry about that. My cousin hit the ball too hard,” he said, bending down and picking up the volleyball. The guy looked about 22 or 23, dark and handsome. “Are you alright?”

                “Yea,” I said with a nod.

                “Sorry,” he said with a sigh.

                “It was just an accident,” I said, offering him a smile. But then I looked over to the volleyball net set up and my smile dropped.