jarofhearts25

*hostess flys in on her very own funky green broomstick*

"Hey guys and welcome to another episode of 2 minutes with..."

"For this episode I will be interviewing the lovely writer of 'When he loved me' and 'What he left behind'..."

"Jarofhearts25 everybody!"

Hiya welcome to the show...

Hello!

So how did you come across the awesome world of Wattpad?

I got a new phone and I was searching through the apps and Wattpad came up. I really enjoyed reading the stories on my phone, so after I had built up the confidence, I decided to start writing on this site.

Who inspires you the most when writing?

The people around me, I guess. A lot of my characters in my stories are based on family members or friends; especially in 'When He Loved Me'.

What He Left Behind is a really amazing story, which I’ve said before...But where did the idea for it come from?

Haha! Thanks, that really means a lot :D um, it started off as a project at school, and the idea came to me. We were looking at newspaper articles and we were looking at the differences between fame and everyday life for the un-famous. I wondered what life would be like if they were 'mashed' together. Totally random!

Really random question...But Costa’s Fruit Cooler or Starbucks Frappucino?

Definitely a Starbucks Frappuccino. I always order a caramel frappuccino with cream.

Omg i love the caramel one lol...i usually get hazelnut sprinkles on mine xD

What Wattpad book would you recommend to our audience?

I'm really hooked on 'Rock Prodigy'. It's such a great book for people who love music or just want to read a really well written story. However, there's tons of other books that I enjoy reading- the library on my phone is loaded with stories of all genres!

Cool cool and lastly do you prefer reading or writing?

I enjoy reading at the end of a long day as it helps me get off to sleep easily, but I also love writing as it is a great thing to do on a morning to get your mind off of things.

Thank you it’s been a pleasure, best wishes in your exams over the next few months...

Haha! Thank you! :D

"Stay tuned guys to find out who will be next xD"