a_colorful_dreamer

*Hostess dances onto the stage doing...Big Fish, Lil Fish, Cardboard Box...*

"Lol hey guys...Welcome to another episode of 2 Minutes With..."

"Our special guest for today's episode is none other than a_colorful_dreamer, writer of 'Behind These Walls' and 'Why She Fell'..."

Wow your the youngest writer I’ve interviewed so far, but let me just say that your book ‘Why She Fell’ was one of my favourites for last year...

Yooo! Thanks^^ glad you liked it x)

Anyways...So how did you come across the wonderful whimsical world of Wattpad?

My friend sent me a link to a story on here about two years ago. I kind of forgot about it for a while, then I was searching on my iPod for a reading app and remembered Wattpad. I made my first account then :)

Behind These Walls...What inspired you to write it?

My friend's life x)

What is your favourite book on Wattpad?

Hm...I can't decide! I have a bunch of favorites. I guess one would be "The Summer of Adam Deveraux" by AlaskaEverfall

Cool Cool...So really random question...But If you could be any object in the world, what would you be. And why?

Uhhh...I actually have no idea, haha. I guess I'd want to be a window, because...I'm not sure, actually. Just being a window would be cool. Yup...

Lol cool...Lastly do you have any random tips for our audience?

Tips? Um, well, for writing, if you really want to get good, don't be afraid of criticism. You're going to get that. Lol trust me. Also, don't worry about what other people will think about your story because, in the end, it's only your opinion that matters :)

Well thanks it’s been a pleasure, wishing you the best in your future...and good luck in the Watty Awards this year...^ _^ x

why, thank you! I'll definitely need it (:

"Till next time...Good Morning, Good Evening and Good Bye." <3