Kindergarten

It was the first day of kindergarten and i had not a clue to make friends. Well i was young let me get that straight first. The first guy i saw I walked up to him and kissed him.  Now thinking about it it's kind of embarrassing; especially, because it was right in front of my mom and my teacher. 

Well in class this kid named Leo and tried to kiss me claiming that he was trying to be my friend. The guy i kissed his name was Kent and the guy who tried to kiss me that was Leo. The most ironic part of it all was they were my friends from that instant on til the year ended.

Every day I'd always get bullied; nobody liked me except for Leo, Kent, and Mrs. Kim. There was this girl with long curly bleach blonde hair, she hated me the most. The first day I met her was the first day my fear of her came; her name was Maddie. Everyday she'd come up to me pulling my hair, and she push me to the ground and say stuff like... Kent and Leo don't like you, they like me. They just feel sorry for you, because you have no real friends. Just face it I'm better than you and always will be...

I always told her I'd tell Mrs. Kim, but she always told me that she wouldn't care. So I never told her, because I thought she was right.

I started to move on from Kent, and Leo, but there was this other guy; his name was Miles. Miles likes two girls the first girl was me, and the second girl was Maddie. Each week Miles would spend a week with me, and a week with Maddie. One time Miles skipped my week, I got angry and
Asked why. Then Maddie came up and told me I was ugly, fat, worthless, and just plain stupid. Miles never disagreed, so for the rest of the year I sat alone at lunch.

I finally told my mom, and in the first grade I switched schools.