Dear, Marco Diaz

Dear, Marco Diaz

  Even though you already know my story I'm going to tell you again anyways. I'm a senior in high school. I seem like a normal kid, but I have a serious disorder called Social anxiety. Ya, you my think it sounds kinda dumb. But to me it serious. That means I can't be around people cause I get to scare and it give me stress , depression, even sometimes panic attacks. I think that people will not like me for whom I am and feel insecure and it leaves me sick inside . And this is not once and a while but me all the time. All I ever wanted is to be back to a normal kid. But it isn't that easy. My parents try to help by homeschooling me. But it made it worse, by Out-casting my self  from the world cause I too dumb not to be scare. My anxiety gotten so bad since I became home school. My parents took me to a therapist, I see her once a week or when ever I want when ever I get to scare or have depression.  I been with her for about 2 months. She said to my parents that for the best of me move to a new school and have a fresh start. But I can see that I won't help nothing will not even medication can help me. Plus social anxiety, meeting new people won't help I can even talk to them. Whatever , there is nothing for me to do about that because I'm  moving to my new house and school next week. But a good thing from this is I get a dog. Even though it's a service dog my therapist said it is a good way to me friends and keep my calm. When I visits Dr. Campel, my therapist today,she said during my session that I should write myself letters because to get to know my self better and learn how to fix it because it's all on paper. So this is where I am now. Writing to my self. No good for nothing Marco Diaz the kid with social anxiety. But soon I'll start to a new story.Well that's all. I write to you later.

sincerely,                                                         

                                                                                                          Marco Diaz