Chapter 7: I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo

Marco POV

Man I had a day. Actually I don't remember most of it because I realize I have every class with Star. And she is very distracting. Man she is just so great. And when I walk by the drama room I heard her singing her voice was like an angel.

I grabbed my stuff from my locker and mine my own business when someone...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

CRASH! Slam me against my locker.

"Agh" I said laying in pain.

As I try to get up the same person slam me again. I can heard Max barking and growling at the boy. And the jerk kick Max away from me. I look up to see who it is and it the no other Oscar Greason the boy that Star like. I try to stand and fight back then he throw me a punch on the face. Also giving me an black eye. Max is trying still to distract him. But Oscar keep kicking him hard.

"HEY STOP THAT YOU PUNKER" I said and side kick him in the stomach.

He winced in pain and kneel to the ground and try to get to Max. Than he stop me and punch my face again than slam me to the ground. I started coughing. Than start kicking me again. What was this guy problem. Than out of nowhere I heard a voice yelling.

"Hey you fucking ass-hole stop picking on him" than I see a reddish- pink hair dude running over. I can recognize that Gothic clothing anywhere. It was Tom! Than Oscar stop kicking me and ran to Tom.

"What you want freak" Oscar said

"Your messing with my friend" Tom said.

Wait I'm his friend? Must be Janna who convinced him

"Well he was messing around with my girl" Oscar said. I stood up.

"I don't mess around with any body girl" I said

"Do play the fool card I know what you been doing with Star" he said

"Well it funny Oscar she seems like she no one girl, and she certainly not yours " Tom said

Oscar got pissed and walk towards me.

"You think that Star Butterfly will fall for some weirdo like you than your wrong, you are the most disgusting and creepy, weirdest person ever and I'm not the only one who been saying that yo-" Than Tom punched him in the face and knock him out. Than I look at him shock

"He was getting on my nerves' Tom said

I just nodded

"Are you ok or-..."

"No I'm find but my dog isn't" I as and went over to pet Max hurt head. Tom went to me and grabbed Max.

"Let's take you home" he said.

It was a silent walk home. I keep thinking about what people said. I'm I'm really weird and did Star just feel sorry for me. Here come my anxiety cause that would be something that Star would do.She is wonderful way did she have to like that jerk Oscar. We made it to my home I grab Max and went inside and Tom left.

"Hello honey how was your-" she stop and she look at us.

"What happen" she ask and went to Max and look at me bruises.

"I got bullied" I said kind quite.

"For what?"

"I rather not say I'm going to my room can you take care of Max he is very hurt"

she nodded and I went up stairs to my room. As I went to my room I took and deep breathe and look over and see my guitar. I smile a little remembering that singing always made me feel better. I flop on my bed and look out of my window and see Star on her bed. I sit up from my bed to see what she is doing. It looking like she is filling out those quizzes in those teen magazines.

Then my smile got bigger she is so focus and she so cute with her tongue sticking out. I wish I did mess around with her so I have something to brag about to Oscar that I did "Do Something With Star "to see how mad he gets. NO Marco get those nasty thoughts out of your head. I sigh and open my window. I love you but we are millions world apart. I grab my guitar and start toning it. As I said music always cheered me up. I play a couple chords to make sure it perfectly tune. And sat on my bed facing the door so Star couldn't see my face. Then I strum the first note.

"Oh, Star when I see you I can't even look you in the eyes" I start to sing.

Star POV ( I know right)

When I made it home from school I see my empty house. No one ever home because my parents are always working. I sigh. I go to my room and went plushies cover bed and laid on the space theme bed sheets and quickly grab my magazines to fill out the questions. I look to which one I should do. Than the one from Tiger Pop got my attention."will your best friend will become more than just friends". I decided to do this one. I put my pen tapping on my chin. Who is my best guy friend. Daniel?,no. Nick? no. Ethan? no. Ian?no. who is my best guy friend.(LOL those are my actually friends in real life) I look out the window and it look like Marco frustrated again. I chuckled. I got it! Marco is my favorite guy friend. Ok this quiz is about Marco than.

"First question" I said to myself.

Do you think he have feelings for you

1) No

2)Maybe? it's hard to tell

3) Pretty sure it obvious

"Hmmmmm......" I said thinking. I don't really know he's sort of in his own mind. How about #2. Than I mark it.

Than all of a sudden I hear a guitar and...

"Oh, Star when I see you I can't even look you in the eyes"

I stop what I was doing and walk to my window to listen to this music. And see that Marco was playing but he was facing his door look down.

"Your voice is like an angel, you skin makes me cry...

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo...

What I'm going here...

I don't belong here..

I don't ...belong" Marco sang.

Oh Marco, he looks so sad. And it was about me? Great now I'm sad too. But man he can really sing. And he was singing about me. Then I start to have a weird feeling inside my stomach. I put my stuff away to go to Marco's house.

I need to make him feel better

Here is the song if you wondering what Marco was singing. It's called "Creep" from book of life

Question for this chapter. People who get these right will have a chapter dedicated to them.

1) What does Oscar and Marco mean by "messing around"

2) What is going to be the answer to the quiz "will your best friend will become more than just friends"in Star teen magazine. And how will Star react to your answer.