[1] Hidden

YOONGI'S P.O.V

In this world, we are divided into three main roles.

But the two are so rare, people thought we don't exist anymore.

My parents kept it hidden for my safety. What I mean is, who I really was.

"Min Yoongi! Breakfast is ready!"

I ruffle my hair in annoyance and fake a cry, "Ah eomma! Don't call me in my full name! I'll come downstairs right away so wait for me!"

Combing my black hair for the last time, and damping a small amount of moisturizer on my face. Because my skin looks dry, I put a lot of beauty products in it.

"Mom, dad, goodmorning." I smiled at the two of them, my dad giving me a small hug as he took a sip on his coffee and continues on reading his newspapers.

My mom gave me a small peck on my cheeks, before giving me a plate of seaweed soup and a butter toast.

My brow raised in confusion, usually my mom don't make seaweed soup unless there's an occassion.

"Mom, why did you cook seaweed soup today?"

She giggles and sit beside me, holding my hands tightly and at the same time bit her lip,"I've got a good news, today. Do you know what is it?"

"Okay? What is it?" I placed my chopsticks down, looking puzzled at the situation.

This time my dad also joins in, and held my hand excitedly, their face shows a rare kind of happiness. I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

"This is about your mom."

"Honey, you tell him." My mom said, nudging dad's arm.

"Wait, I think I get it now." My mouth hangs a little open in shock, placing both of my hands in my mouth then removes it.

"Mom, am I going to be a brother now?" I asked excitedly, clapping both of my hands like a seal.

"Mwo?!" Both of them shout, my mom slapping my shoulders as she hiss at me.

"Son, your mom is not pregnant. She got a free three ticket to a food buffet, that's what we are trying to say." He sighed, leaning on the chair as he focus on the newspaper again.

"Come on!" I emphasized those words, "you can even afford buying thirty tickets for food buffet! Next time, don't give me high hopes that I am going to be a brother!"

My mom pouts as dad laughs.

He's the type of dad who laughs in a serious situation.

We continued to eat on our breakfast, I was about to brush my teeth off but they stopped me.

"Yoongi, you almost forgot taking the suppressant again."

"Oh yeah," I laugh and sit again, taking the small pill before gulping a mouthful of water.

"Be careful, okay? There might be some bad people out there. Go home early today," My dad said in a very serious tone.

"You know who to call when someone troubles you, right?" My mom asked.

"Um, ghostbusters?"

"Yoongi! Stop joking, call us if something happened. Your sandwich and the suppressants are in the table on the living room, just get it. Don't ever forget drinking them every six hours." My mom kissed me on the forehead, before waving a bye at

I, Min "Suga" Yoongi, is an Omega. But I need to act like an Alpha.

You all know why, because my parents will do anything just to protect me.

The suppressants I drink everyday helps me to cover every small amount of pheromones and it changes to an alpha smell.

That suppressants was made for me only because they are the one who's making those pills, both of them are scientists in KSE (Korean Scientists and Engineers). They said that it took years for them to make the suppressants successfully.

My mom is an omega and she told me that she almost got raped when her pills wore off that time. Thanks to my dad, he saw mom being dragged on the dark alley way and helped. That's when they started hanging out and soon got married.

When I was ten years old, we went to visit my uncle, a doctor. He took a sample of my blood and in just half an hour, the result shows that I am an omega.

I really don't know what is happening that time but I cried so hard.

Because I saw my mom's eyes tearing up as she hug me tightly. At the age of 14, they told me about this omega-alpha thing because that's also the first time I encountered my first heat.

She told me that she was scared something bad might happen to me, like what happened to her.

That's my second time crying so hard again, my face looks ugly.

Both of them gave me the suppressants and told me to act like how an alpha would do.

First, do not get involved to children too much. Because an omega love cute things such as children and an alpha might recognize you by just observing.

Second, do not look too gentle infront of people eyes. In short, no cute faces. I mastered pulling the resting bitch face in just one day, you know.

And third, act like as if you don't care, a cold blooded man.

My dad mentioned that not all alpha are cruel, but most of them act like this, that's why I'm sticking to that.

Welcome to our world.

×××××××××

More characters will be revealed so please bear with me and have patience thanks.