[2] Bestfriend

YOONGI'S P.O.V

"Yoongi, your suppresants," my friend, Taehyung, whispered beside me as he nudge me on my arm, "I can smell your pheromones."

"Shit," I curse under my breath, digging through my bag to see a small blue container, and taking one pill, grabbing Taehyung's water bottle as I gulp a little amount on it.

Taehyung's my childhood friend, and he's a Beta. We have atleast once a week family dinner with them because both of our parents worked together and had been friends ever since my mother got involved on the incident.

His parents helped my mom to regain her traumatized mind.

"You almost forgot again, what will you do if I'm not here?" He sigh, shaking his head in disappointment.

I smack his chest, Taehyung groaning in the small amount of pain I've just given, "Yah. I can handle this myself."

"Aniyo, you can't, Min Yoongi."

"I can."

"Can't." He said, speaking in English.

My eyes widen in shock, stopping from my tracks and fake a glare at him, "Did you just call me a cunt? Isn't that an offensive insult in the like, foreigners? Something like that."

He's thinking for a moment, looking confused as he tried to figure what he had just said before shaking his head, laughing, "No! The other one, you know what? Let's just forget it."

Grabbing my wrist as he drag me away.

"Ah, Yoongi. Are you coming to the family dinner again?" He asks, a smile forming on his lips.

I rolled my eyes, "Of course, you ass. Do you want me to ditch the dinner so that they'll think of me as a bad human being?"

Taehyung shrug and didn't answer after that.

We were talking on and on until I saw someone.

It's a dog.

Somebody help me not to touch that adorable creature.

"Taehyung-ah," I whisper, nudging him hard as I focused my eyes on the dog that was sitting on the wooden bench on the park together with his owner with a weird color hair, it was silver.

"Don't, Yoongi."

"But-"

"No, you need to go home." He said with a slight mad expression and I almost back away.

I will never get used to this side of Taehyung, he sometimes looks scary, as if he's more colder than me then he sometimes looks cute like a cat. He just wants to protect me, that's all, I know that.

My body always reacts whenever a time like this happen.

I breath heavily and poke him gently on the back, "Just one pat, maybe?"

Taehyung thought of it for a moment, "Look, Yoongi. The owner's an Alpha, okay? Can't you just feel it by just looking at him? Plus he won't let you pet it." He paused for a moment before closing his eyes, I can see him trying to contain his angry self, "Why would you want to pet a damn pitbull?!"

I didn't know what to do.

The first thing comes on to my mind is to defend myself, bringing my bag near my chest as I tried to shield my body infront of my friend.

"You're s-scaring me, Tae." I admits, biting my lip on the sudden words that escaped through my lips.

But his face softens and look taken aback for awhile, "I-" he paused for a moment and pulls me for a hug, "I'm sorry, so sorry. It won't happen again, sorry."

Taehyung apologized for a couple of times, it even lasts for almost minutes before he lets go of me, stroking my hair before smiling, "Fine, but please understand that safety first."

"N-nevermind, I'm okay. Let's go home." I replied and shrug in response.

Taehyung looks really worried while he was saying it and he looks more nervous than me.

"What? Are you sure?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yep, I don't want my bestfriend, glaring at the alpha without a reason."

"I don't glare at them," he lied through his teeth.

Taehyung glared an alpha before when someone was talking to me and asking for directions, after the girl left he was nagging at me like crazy. Telling me not to trust people easily especially when I am alone because they might take me somewhere and took advantage of it.

I didn't say anything, but laughs on the moment that time.

He drops me off infront of our gate, his house a few blocks away from mine.

"Say hi to your mom and dad for me. Bye," he threw a flying kiss but I flick it away, showing a disgusted face.

But I smiled after that, "You need to tell me about this Jungkook guy tomorrow, you forgot to tell me again!" I shout.

He turn to face me before shushing me up, "Okay! But you don't need to shout it that loud! Keep your mouth shut,"

I nod slowly, zipping my mouth up before raising my thumb in approval, "Okay."

By the end of the day, I really want to pet that dog that was sitting on the bench with his silver color haired owner.

×××××××××××

Readers who have knowledge about omegaverse need to know that I will add and change a lil because my mind can't handle too much infos.

That's all, thanks. :----)

(if u notice, they almost met fuckueuwyys)