[3] Nudes & Pheromones

YOONGI'S P.O.V

"You need to tell me everything. Every details, no skipping."

"Fine, we are texting each other for awhile now--"

"Since when?"

"You need to let me finish, Yoongi. So we're talking for a month now, and we met on a famous dating site and I saw his bio in hangul, I decided to chat him.." he paused for a moment, taking a sip of his orange juice, "then it took days for him to text me back. But-"

"But what, Tae? He don't like your face?"

Taehyung smirk, "he will not reply back if I am not hot, you should know that. That's how dating site works."

"Why are you even on a dating site?" I ask.

"I was bored and I need some help for our english homework, and guess what? He helped me."

"The real question is, did he really helped you?"

"Not really, he's bad at it." He gave me a goofy smile.

"Knew it, now continue your story."

"We talked a lot, especially every night. He's fun to talk to, he sometimes send me his selcas and I will send back. Then he said that he lives in Seoul, right here, Yoongi!" He squeal in excitement, it didnt sound high-pitch at all, deep voice to be exact.

"And.. and then, he's so cute, shit. I have a picture of him, you wanna see?"

"Sure, why not?"

Taehyung reach out for his phone on the table and start typing his passcode and press the gallery. There's an album named "kookie", and all of it are compilation of selcas of the guy he was telling about.

 There's an album named "kookie", and all of it are compilation of selcas of the guy he was telling about

"Tae, how old is this guy?"

"He's 19, we're a year older than him." He replied, locking his phone and hiding it on his pocket.

"That guy is 19?!" My mouth gape open slightly in shock, "he looks like an elementary kid, but well, you're right, he's cute."

"Told 'ya, he wants us to meet." His voice drop suddenly, his lips forming a thin line, he do this when he's having a mental breakdown.

"What? Where? That's good, isn't it? You might have a chance." I replied, trying to cheer him up when his face reach to lean on the wooden table.

"What if he don't like me? I mean, look at me!" Taehyung sit straight, facing me as he gesture at his face down to his body.

"You said you're hot, and he won't send those selcas if he don't trust you." I answer, taking a pill and gulping it down with a water.

"What if he's doing that because he thought of me as a friend? I don't want to get friendzoned!" He exclaim, his forehead was back to meet on the wooden table, not even caring how dirty it is.