Four+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song-----}

+Four+

I don’t know what drives me to do it but I’m suddenly on Zack’s lap straddling him. His face is the picture of surprise but I‘m not focusing on that. I’m focused on that bleeding finger he had hovering between us.

I want it in my mouth.

I don’t hesitate to grab his hand and stick the finger in my mouth. I start sucking on it and feel the warm blood hit my tongue making me moan in pleasure. This isn’t right; in the back of my mind I know that. This shouldn’t be this tasty but I can’t help but greedily suck on Zack’s finger.

“Ruby.” He stutters breathlessly.

I can feel something hard under the crotch of my panties but it’s a blur in the back of my mind. It’s consumed with the taste erupting on my tongue as Zack’s tangy blood hits it again and again.

More, more, more, more.

Zack tries to take his finger back but I won’t let him. He tries again and I bite his finger, breaking skin. He yells in pain but again I barely register it. I want, no I need his blood more then I’ve ever wanted anything.

“Ruby!” he yells “Stop!”

No! My mind yells.

But I release his finger and attack his lips with hungry open-mouthed kisses. He makes a noise in the back of his throat in surprise but he’s not stopping me. My hips move on his lap out of instinct. Zack’s hand grip onto my hips as he groans into my mouth as the kisses get rougher.

I want this.

I want him.

I want his blood.

I move away from his mouth and begin kissing his sun-kissed neck. It’s salty tasting from his sweat and I faintly hear Zack moaning as my hips buck faster. My eyes zero in on the moving skin of his pulse.

Thump, thump.

Thump, thump.

More, more, more, more.

My teeth begin to ache as I feel something push its way out of them.

Thump, thump.

Thump, thump.

I don’t know what I’m doing but it feels too good to be real when I bite into his neck. He stills for a second and a low groan escapes his mouth as I begin to suck hungrily at his neck. His hands tightening on my hips so much it should hurt but it doesn’t because all I can think about is the delicious liquid pouring from his body into mine.

I need this, my mind tells me.

I want this.

My hips are still moving on his lap and I something is building in me as I climb closer and closer to the top of this feeling. Zack tries to pull my head back but I’m not budging. He may have gotten me off his finger but he’s not getting me off his neck until I’m finished.

“Ruby.” He whispers. “You need…. You need to stop.”

No.

I keep suckling on the place that keeps giving me what I want ignoring his struggles. I feel powerful and strong, two feeling I have never felt in the past seventeen years of my life. It’s an addicting feeling and I can’t help but want more of it.

“Ruby.” His voice is faint.

No.

I won’t stop.

I can’t stop.

“Stop.”  It’s a word lost on the wind.

Something releases in me and I moan low against his neck as my body is wracked in shivers and shakes. My limbs become like jelly and lights erupt behind the closed lids of my eyes. This is it. This is what I wanted.

Thump.

Thump.

Silence.

I pull back from Zack’s neck. I let go of the grip I have on his shirt. He slumps back onto the green blanket and falls with an audible thump as his head hits the ground. His shirt is covered in blood and when I look down at myself, so am I. my usually pasty skin is painted with the red liquid I have just stolen.

I look at Zack and know he’s dead.

I can’t hear his heart anymore. I can’t hear his breathing.

I have killed Zack.

“Oh my god….” I sob climbing off his lap.

I begin trying to wipe my mouth like it’ll erase what I’ve done. It won’t. I know deep down that it won’t. I killed Zack and I took pleasure in it. I enjoyed taking the life of the first boy to ever like me.

I’m a monster.

A sudden stabbing pain in my chest has me falling against the ground in wailing sobs. This is a new pain and it isn’t purely physical. My back arches from the ground as my arms flail in the air. Everything hurts but the thing that hurts the most is beating rapidly in my chest.

What is happening to me?

My head explodes in rapid-fire headaches that make my head thrash back and forth. It’s too much. It hurts much too much to be normal. My skin aches as I let out a screech as the stabbing pain turns into burning.

Everything burns like I’ve been set on fire.

“Ruby.” A deep male voice calls.

No, Zack is dead and I’m alone.

“Ruby, I know it hurts but it’ll stop soon.” The voice assures.

I don’t want it to stop soon. I want it to stop now.

“Hold on, Ruby.”

The burning suddenly stops and I feel very cold.

My heart has stopped and my eyes see nothing.

No air is coming into my lungs as my body goes limp.

I’m dead.

My skin is tingling and I register that my body is being lifted from the ground.

Am I going to heaven?

Am I going to hell?

Am I going anywhere?

Suddenly my lungs gasp for air and my heart begins again. My body jerks making me register that someone is indeed carrying me. I feel a pull on my neck and I look over to see a mess of dark brown hair bent down to my neck.

Familiar dots dance across my vision. This I know from my years of blacking out and fainting spells and I take comfort in the familiarity. It doesn’t last long.

I pass out.

My dreams are filled with a sweet deep voice calling my name.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: SO THAT HAPPENED. THAT WHAT I CALL ENDING A DATE WITH A BITE ;)