Chapter 68

Leia's POV

Well having a baby is scary especially when you dont know what will happen next. Though for me I have one person I can turn to for help and that woman is my mother. While my dad with out with Wesley I was with my mom at their house.

"So what will happen next?" I ask.

"Well Leia you have a baby." My mom says.

"Yeah I know that, but how do I do that? I mean I dont know what Im doing and he/she could be here any day." I say.

"Look when I had you I felt that way too. Its gonna be new, but believe me once you see your baby everything will just fall into place." She says.

"Really?" I question.

"Yeah really. It happened to me when I first saw you and it happened to your father when he first saw your brother. Taking care of a baby is scary, but believe me you will never love anything more." She says.

"Thanks mom that....Means.. ow." I say.

"Leia are you okay?" She asks.

"I dont know. All I know is that it hurt." I say.

"Are you feeling ill? Is your stomach very touch?" She asks.

"Yeah.. Mom it hurts." I say.

"Okay. Lets get you to the hospital." She says.

Once we got into the car I texted Ryder and we headed to the hospital.

"Hey Leia looks like your having a baby." Dr.Whale says.

I was placed into a labor room and I had to wait over the last couple hours people have come in and out of the room wishing me good luck.

"Leia your doing great." My mom says.

"Well I dont feel great right now." I say.

Hours later and I was finally told it was time to push. I pushed and pushed until the baby was out. I felt so weak, but the sound of a crying baby never made me feel stronger.

"Its a girl. A beautiful baby girl." My mom says.

I was handed my baby and started crying. She was beautiful and my mom was right Im never gonna love anything more then my baby girl.

A/N: Okay Im gonna need help on names. Im thinking of having Leia name her baby after Emma. Unless you guys could give me some other ideas.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more
comments and votes the more likely I am to update.