Chapter 15

A/N: well first of all Happy birthday Saeran and Saeyoung!! •◇• .

Karma P.O.V

"Wh-what S-s-seven minutes i-in h-heaven?! Wh-why that game out of all?!!" I yelled at them. Seriously why that game?! "Well I understand if it sleepover but we at school! I repeat SCHOOL! S-C-H-O-O-L!" I don't want to play that game. Not anymore!

"Well Karma, we all made a majority vote and majority wanted to play Seven minutes in heaven. And you looks like you have play this game" Nakamura smirked at me.  "Okay! That's it I'm done! I don't want to play" Nakamura grabbed my hand pull me down causing I fall on Nagisa who was quiet all of time. I fall on the floor so do her. I was on top her.

Nagisa's eyes widened so do mine furthermore more my lips was on her. I swear I saw them taking pictures. I quickly get off her. "Ohohohoho Karma smooth real smooth" Nakamura chimed "Damn you..." I muttered. Nagisa still blushing god why is she so cute. Nakamura saw me  gazing at Nagisa.

"Okay we hear Nagisa opinion did she wanted to play or not?" Nagisa and I got shocked "Wha-" "Yeahh. Nagisa what did you say?" I was cut off by Kaede "Uhmmm I never played before I kinda interested to know how was is played. So I'm in!" I looked at her with a surprised face. "Okay so It done! And Karma you were definitely in!" Okay whatever. I looked at another way.

"Lets decide partners" I let them decide it.. I was gazing outside till them say my name. " Karma and Nagisa" I swear I saw Nakamura smirking. Then the partners were decide.

The first to get into the room is Okuda and Terasaka. Well I kinda afraid when I heard this pair.

Third Person P.O.V

Okuda and Terasaka get into the room . Okuda sat at the chair provided there "So Terasaka I heard that you like Nagisa. Is that true?" Terasaka shot her a glare " Yea why? Did ya got any problem" Okuda laughed. "YOU LIKE THAT GIRL?! AHAHAHAHAHHA" Terasaka walked to her and pulled up her collar.

"Oh relax I want to negotiate with you." Okuda with a sly face on her. "....negotiate...?" Okuda smirk "Yea Negotiate. You can take Nagisa I take Karma how is that sound?" Terasaka smirk. That caught his attention (charlie: you just want attention you don't want my heart  Arnie: wrong fanfic Charlie).

After seven minutes

Okuda and Terasaka walked out. And It was Kanzaki and Sugino turn. Karma looked at them as they talked at the end of the class. He has bad feeling about it.

Nagisa P.O.V

"So it our's turn huh" I turned to Karma. He stared into my eyes. That make me blushed.  "Y-yeah I c-can't wait" He blushed. Huh why? "You really know nothing about that game.." I heard Karma muttered something. "What?" I asked him "h-huh n-no n-n-no-nothing" that's weird

"Nagisa! Karma! Your turn now!" I heard Rio screaming "Yeahh Coming!" I ran to them. Karma lazily walk to them. "Get in get in" She pushed us in. "Have fun in heaven with Karma" She say before locking the door.

"So what do we do here?" I asked Karma. I looked at him sitting on the chair. He looked away. "U-usually w-when w-we play t-this game. The partners will ki-kissing each other hugging and etc" I blushed as I heard that word. I made a bad choice saying yes playing this game.

I walked to Karma. But I tripped causing me fall on him. He catches me. We were in a weird position. "S-sorry!" I tried to get off from him. But that causes us fall on the floor. "Ah!" Karma groaned. Aand at this time my rubber band that I tie my hair get off. Letting my blue hair down. I saw Karma blushed "Uhh sorry!" I tried to get off but I can't. "Karma I can't g-get off" I asked him "then don't" I looked at him. His eyes were closed.

He's eyes opened. He looked at me . Gaze me in the eyes. He's mercury eyes... My body move by it own leaned in. Closer and closer.

"TIME'S UP!!!!" Rio swung the door. Suddenly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
"Ohhhhh what do we have here??~~~" She chimed as she walked in. The other class just watch us. "Can't get up huh? Let me held you" She pulled me up. Karma rise up. "T-t-thanks" She smiled "no need did you need more time with Karma. I can give you that" Karma blushed "N-n-no!" She laughed  "Right get out another partners wants to get in too" I, Karma and Rio walked out.

Karma and I walked to the classroom. It was really awkward. I walked to my table packing my things. Oh we played it since Karasuma sensei were absent. And it was at the last period."Nagisa?" I looked at him. He pushed me to my table. Put his hand at the both side of table not giving me chance to run.

His face were really closed to mine. "Kar-mmph!" He kissed me. It was a simple and tender kiss. He pulled my chin up. I hold the table. We break apart almost losing breath

"W-why did y-you do that?" Karma smirked "Just finishing what you left undone just now" I blushed. "I-idiot!" I playfully hit him. He just laughed. "Wanna go home now?" I smiled "sure".