Chapter 25

Nagisa P.O.V

"W-what ?"  Makoto looks like he is serious. What does he mean Okuda got Karma? Okuda is our classmate. Why would she do this?

Maybe Makoto got the name wrong "are you sure it was Okuda?" I ask him again while untie his rope.

"Yes it was Okuda Manami. She went that way" Once. I hear that name. I'm full of shock. Why would she do this? I look at the place he shows me.

"Nagisa?" I look at Koro sensei. He was holding a man with his tentacle. I saw Kayano and others at the doors.

"Koro-sensei..." I said while looking down. "Y-you should go and save him Nagisa" Kayano scream at me and others support her.

" I ..." I silenced. What should I do. I mean Okuda is my classmate. I .... I don't want to see her suffer but what about Karma?

"Nagisa" Koro sensei lat my head. "If you want to go. Just go. I'm sure you could do something about Okuda-san" I look at him

"I should go now" I get up "make sure Makoto-kun get home safely" I said while pointing at him"

"Nagisa-kun" karasuma-sensei call me. He hand me something. "Here you might need this" I look at my hand

It's a

Gun

"Wh- no Thanks Karasuma-sensei"

"Make sure you didn't use it if you don't really need it" I smile. Karasuma sensei is worried.

"I will" I said then run towards the place Makoto showed me.

It's dark in here. It is so dark. I really hope Karma is fine although some of me know he wouldn't really be.

I really hope I get there in time. Karma..

At the moment I think of that I saw a woman swing a knife to me. "WHAT ARE YOU-?!"

I somehow know her.

"Who are you?" I ask her . "You don't have to know  who am I" her voice is a deep voice.

She swing her knife to my face and make a deep cut at my cheek. "Did i do something wrong to you?" I ask her

She suddenly push me against the wall and and put her knife at my throat.

"What did you do you do wrong you ask?"