Chapter 21

Karma P.O.V

"OKUDA!!" I screamed. She said something to the old man. He came and tied back my hand. "Yes honey?" She put her hand at my chin making me look up.

"Get you filthy ass hand off my face" I said bluntly to her "wow so cruel" She take off her hand from me.

"What the fuck did you want?" I asked her. "Could you use more polite words Karma honey?" I glared at her. "First you hired this two asshole to kidnap me. Second You've been calling me this honey thing that gross me out and Third how am I suppose to be nice to my kidnappers?!"

She laughed. "I do that for our happiness dear" She really making me wanna to barf. "Oh really? What happiness did I get from this you fuck-" She slapped me "I told ya to use nice word babe do not use that kind of word anymore" she said "I know it is hard to be the only child"

I spit out the saliva from my mouth "seems like a nice game bitch" She gritted her teeth. "WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO FOLLOW WHAT DID I TOLD YOU KARMA?!"

"YOU ARE MINE AND FOREVER WILL BE MINE!!" She scream at my face "stop it your breath is stink" She walked away from me.

"Make sure he get nice 3 times a day meals. Enough water and 3 times a day bath" She told that to the uncle and auntie. They nodded.

She walked away from this room. "You sure got some guts. Talking to Lady Minami like that" auntie said. "Lady?" I asked "Yeah she is the Lady of Okuda groups. She is the only daughter of the Okuda couple.She always get what she wants."

"So that is what she mean by saying that" I looked at the old man "hey ojiisan. Can you untie me now?"

"No can do. Lady said do not untie you until she came back" I looked away. I saw a trolley with a lot of syringe on it  "Nee-chan what are those?" She looked at me the she pushes the trolley away

"Those are thing that Lady Minami prepare for you" As soon as I heard that I got chills down to my spine "Okuda you freaking pysco..."
______________________

"Kayano call Koro-sensei, Karasuma-sensei and Bitch-sensei now" Nagisa tell Kayano "uh.. okay!" She hurriedly call them while Nagisa preparing something.

"Nagisa-chan what are you doing?" Nagisa asked her (a/n: this is so confusing?) "I'm preparing things for the rescue mission" She answered. Haruka, Nagusa and Kou widened their eyes as soon as they saw thing that in Nagisa bag pack.

"Are those gun? Nagisa-chan what are you doing with those gun and why are they in your back pack?" Kou and Nagisa showered her with a lot of question.

"No worries. This is the gun we used to assassinate our teacher. This gun will not really harm human. And this is Karma bag pack. He is well prepared for Koro-sensei showing at anywhere." They all went quiet.

"Assassinate your teacher?" Haruka asked "yeah we will explained everything later." Nagisa said "Nagisa they said they will be here in 10 minutes." Kayano screamed "okay" Nagisa answered "I think you guys better get home now." They all nodded but deep in Haruka's heart

'Where is Makoto? Why hasn't he contacted Haruka yet? Something is wrong?'