Chapter 5

Karma P.O.V

"Hey Monkey!! Wake up!! We're going to late for school!!!" I slowly opened my eyelids and saw Nagisa. "Whaaatt?" "WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL YOU DUMB MONKEYY!!" Ouchh my ears. I slowly wake up and get ready to school.

As usual Nagisa walked in front of me. She doesn't want anyone know about this. We climbed to class 3-E. We walked to the class as soon as we get into the class some girl with purple hair braided style hugged me. Ughh This girl... " Karmaaaa I miiss youu sooo muuuuchhhh" I feel disgust it's not like I'm dating this girl. NO! I already married remembered but this girl just keep insisting and persisting until she get attention from me.

"Let me go Okuda.." I said with glaring at her "Noooooo I miss you soooo muchhh and I don't want to let you goooo~~~" ughhh I know this gping to happen. Someone rescue me please. I looked at Nagisa she seems jealous wait what... Nagisa get up from her seat and walked towards us. "Okay that's enough you two please remembered this is school" she said while parting us apart. I really glad.

"Huh you just jealous seeing my relationship with Karma right? Hhaha girl like you. Who wants you? No one!" Huh wait I think that word I'm the one who should say it to you. I looked at Nagisa she seems hurt. And Okuda keep provoking her. I saw something that make my heart shattering. I saw her crying but no one else notice it. Only me I'm the one who notice it. Okay I can't stand with this anymore.

I walked to Nagisa. I wrapped my arm around her waist. I leaned in and kissed her. In front of Okuda and the class. I heard few gasp from the class. Nagisa eyes widened. I closed my eyes. I can't even believe I'm doing this...

We parted from the kiss "I want you
..." I shot a glare at Okuda   "No.. no.. no this can't be true... Karma only loves me! Only me!!" I sighed "and what makes you think like that?" I asked her "be-because I'm the cutest girl in this class!!" God what is wrong with this girl actually..

"Okayyy settle down class back to your seat! Our class is going to start!" Koro-sensei walked in. We all go back to our seat. As I walked to my seat I can sense a bloodlust from two people. It was from Okuda to Nagisa and one more is I don't know from who but I know it was for me..

Time skip

It's lunch time already... I opened my bento and saw an omelet rice that made by Nagisa and the words written there is 'Hate' as expected from Nagisa..

I saw Nagisa talking to Sugino.... She seems really happy... I don't know why but I feel my heart shattered. I saw her walked out from class this is my chance to talk to her. I walked up following her.

Nagisa P.O.V

It's weird I got a feeling like someone is following me. I get into the toilet. Doing my business. As soon as I got out from the toilet some hand pull me and closing my mouth for not screaming. It's a man strength I can't fight it.

That man pushed me at the wall. As the man get closer I saw Karma. God this man is scaring me! "What the hell is wrong with you?!!" I scream "shhh not so loud" he whispered " Now why are you so close to that man Sugino?" What sugino? "Of course I'm close to him. He's my friend." He put his hand at both of my side. Kabendon?! He leaned in so close until I can feel his breath it was unstable. "Oh yeah it doesn't look like a friend act"

He got more closer. So close until it was a few centimeter from each other lips. I blushed furiously. "Don't lie to me Nagisa." He whispered. "Okay I'll tell you the truth! He actually likes kanzaki-san  and he wants me to help him." My breath going unstable "hey hey can you get of n-" "do you hate me Nagisa" I don't even finish my sentence "I-" I don't know what to say.

He get off me "I see" he walked away from me leave me confused. I-I th-ink I broke his heart....

I don't even know the truth of my feelings. It could be

Hate

Or

Love..