Chapter 22

Karma P.O.V

I woke up in a dark place. I looked around where the hell am I? Oh heck I forgot that I've been kidnapped by that psyco woman.

I looked around and saw that ojisan and nesan there discussing something. In front of me I saw a body that seems unconscious. It's a man body. He seems to have a broad shoulder and dark green hairs.

Oh fuck no. It's not his is it? Please do not let it be him. I kicked the man softly until he faced me. And As I thought it's him. Why the hell did they took him too.

That ojisan and neechan walked too me and the ojisan say "I see you have wake up?" I rolled my eyes "No I'm freaking dead. The one that talks to you now is a dead body" He glared at me. "Ne nechan. Why is he here?" I said while showing them that man.

"Oh he's here because of you." She answered "me?" "Yeah he sees us when we kidnapped you. Because of this idiot-" she say while spanking that ojisan head "so we have no other choice than to took him along"

"Fuck you all. He has no business with this!" I screamed at them "why are you so worried about him, Karma Akabane?" She asked me "tch" I looked away "As I thought this brat knows this boy" Ojisan that have been silent all the time talked.

"So you know this boy who named Makoto Tachibana huh?"
__________________

I AM FREAKING SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT AND HECK YEAH SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. I WILL UPDATE MORE AND SOON.