Chapter 13

Karma P.O.V

"Nagisa wakie wakie.."

"Oi Nagi"

"Seriously Nagi" I shakes her body all she do was groan. Then an Idea get into my mind.

"Nagi if you don't wake up I kiss you" I whispered to her ears. She smirked. I confused. She wrap her arm around my neck pull me closer.

"Wait whoa Nagi-" our lips attached. What's wrong with her. She pull me even closer deepening the kiss. Wha-what is happening?!

She slowly opened her eyelids. Then her eyes widened. I wonder why. She pushed me away. I sat at the side of the bed. I feel a hit at my back. I can guess.

"What?" I said not looking at her. "W-w-w-what do y-o-you-" "Before you say anything wanna go on date today?" I said smiling at her. 

Nagisa P.O.V

"W-What are you talking about? Date?" I make a confused face. "Yeah date... We're married but never go on a date. I kinda jealous with other couple" wait what is he talking about...

"Karma.." I called him "Yes?" He smiled "Are you getting a dissociative identity disorder? Are you Mr. Hyde? Where's my Karma?!" I said while shaking his body " whoah whoah Nagisa what are you talking about? Mr Hyde? You're watching too much drama." He grabbed my hand pull me closer. Close enough to make my heart flutters.

"Beside 'My Karma' huh Nagisa?" I blushed I didn't realize  I just said that. "Huh I-I-" "anyways did you want to go on date or not?" I hardly think he doesn't look like he's joking "sure" He smile "Great! Get ready!"

Eh now? He leave the room without saying anything. 

I wake up and go to the bathroom take a bath. Then I wear a red t-shirt with a black  skirt and a pair of knee sock. I stamd in front of the mirrors deciding what hairstyle should I do. I looked up in internet. Why am I doing this?   I went to the living room and saw Karma wearing a outfit that the  colour is exactly same with me. I sat next to him.

"Hmm a pure coincidence huh?" He smirked. "What are you going to do with your hair today?" I looked at him "why don't you decide it?" I smiled at him. He started to touch my hair. He's touching it softly. "Okay done!" He looked at me smirking.

Shit wrong Idea. I walked to the mirror and saw my hair are being stylish in a ponytail. Well, I have to say it. It looks good. "So wanna go now?" Karma say while standing in front of an open door.  

I walked to him "Lets go!" We walks down to the street . Karma hold my hand tight like it was the last time. People are talking about us. I looked at Karma he seems to happy. "Hey looked what we have here" I looked at the voice. Terasaka and his gang. "Nagisa and Karma-" "what did you want?" Karma cut him off.

"Well if you ask what I want well said I want Nagisa.." he said trying to touch my hair. I'm doing my best to avoid his hand. Karma pull me to his back. "Do not touch her." By the tone of his voice I knew he's giving a warning.

God you guys better run. Before he explode. It's happening too sudden. But Terasaka punched Karma at his stomach. Karma fight back.

He settle things down with an axe kick. Then he took my hand and start walking home. "Karma? Karma! Ouch that hurts!" He hold my hand too tight. "Oh I'm sorry." He said pull me into his hug. "Nagisa, I'm sorry"

Time skip.

I lay at bed covering a blanket all around me. I can't believe they did this. What is my fault. Why did they do this?....

Flashback

"Nagisa, I'm sorry." "What are you talking about" he tighten his hug "y-y-your.."  "your what?" He put his head at my shoulder "your parents ha abandoned you..." right now I feel my legs lost it strength. "What are you talking about Ka-karma?" He tighten his hug more. "Your parents has abandoned you! They left to Paris this morning!" My conscious. I'm going to lost it.

"Nagisa do not faint." But this voice wake me up "please?.." Karma voice. "K-karma?" I wrapped my hand around his neck. He looked at me "Please don't leave me" He smiled at me "I will not"

End of flashback.

I still laying on the bed. Karma get in the bedroom. He take the blanket out of my face. He get me sit at the bed. He hug me again I don't know why but I really love his hug.

He then release me from his hug and lay me back on the bed. I pull the blanket covering my body. He sleep next to me hug me. I turn to his side. I buried my face at his chest. I can't believe the man I truly hate is comforting me now.

He kissed my forehead and say

"I love you, Nagisa"