Roller skating G.D

You would go roller skating  every Friday night. You loved meeting new people and making friends there. You were really close with all the staff there and they were like your second family. When you arrived you greeted the josh (the door guy) with a big hug and walked inside. Tracy (the lady behind the counter) would always give you a discount.

"Hi Tracy" you said.
"Hello y/n how are you Hun" she replied.
"I'm great, is it busy tonight" you asked.
"Not really, just the usual, 4 Hours?" She asked.
"That's the one" You answered.

You sat down and put on your skates, the music was booming and there were already people in the rink. You made your way into the rink and began to skate. You were pretty fast so weaving in and out of people was easy. You could skate backwards and do all sorts of tricks. You a began to pick up the pace when suddenly a guy skating backwards was coming straight for you,  you went to move out of the way but before you could he crashed straight into you pulling you down with him. You landed on top of him and blacked out for a split second.

"I'm so sorry" you said.
"No it was my fault, I'm sorry" he replied.

His voice was husky and quite sexy. When I opened my eyes I saw his face. He had big hazel eyes, perfect complexion and amazing hair. We both started laughing and you rolled of him. He got up fast and helped you up.

"Sorry again for crashing in to you" he said.
"Ist ok it's not the first time" you giggled.
"I'm Grayson by the way" he said.
"I'm y/n" you replied.

You felt instantly connected to him. Just the way he looked at you made you nervous. You began to skate together and spoke about everything. He told you where he came from and about his twin brother Ethan. You both went off the rink and sat down not breaking to conversation.

Over loud speaker "alrighty everyone, kick off those skates and come dance in the middle of the rink!"
"Do you wanna dance?" Asked Grayson.
"I don't really dance" you replied.
"Oh come on it will be fun" he said.
"Ok fine" you answered.

You took off you skates revealing you purple and green polka dot socks. Grayson grabbed your hand and took you out into the middle of the skating rink. He started dancing making you laugh. He grabbed your hand and spun you around. The song switched to a slow song and when he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer it felt like there was no one else in the room except you and Grayson. You put your arms around his neck and he stared into your eyes.

Grayson's POV
A slow song came on and I had to make a move so I put my hands on her waist hoping that I didn't get rejected by her pulling away. She put her arms around my neck which gave me crazy butterflies. She was so beautiful. Her eyes  were big and blue, her hair was brown with blonde at the tips and she had these cute purple and green polka dot socks.

Your POV
He pulled you as close as he could and moved a piece of hair out of your face. You weren't sure if you should kiss him or pull away. The lights dimmed and Grayson leaned in pressing his lips against yours. His lips were so soft. He kissed you passionately and firm but so gentle all at the same time. You know you just met him but you didn't want him to stop. You felt him smile through the kiss which made you giggle. He pulled away and you both laughed. He pulled you in and hugged you tight. He held your hand and took you off the skating rink. You both got your stuff and walked out. He drove you home and walked you to your door.

"Thank you for tonight" you said.
"No, thank you" he said.

Grayson hugged you and kissed your forehead lightly. He asked you for your number and You gave it to him. You watched as he drove away into the darkness. He beeped his horn and your phone beeped. Grayson had added you on snapchat! You added him back and he had already sent you a snap.

The end

The end

Hope y'all lovelies enjoyed😁 I am happy to take requests you can just follow me on twitter @caitlinwray99 and dm me some requests😊