Period

You and Grayson have been dating for two years, until finally he got down on one knee, pulled out a key and said "y/n will you move in with me" and of course you said yes. You have been living with Grayson for about 3 weeks now and it's coming into the middle of May.
You get home from a big day out with the girls to a shirtless Grayson sitting on the couch. Ethan was in the kitchen burning something again. "Oh hey y/n" Said Ethan as you walked through the door. "Hey E" You answered.

You threw you bag on the floor and walked over to Grayson. "Hey baby how was your day" said Grayson holding out his hand. You grabbed his hand and sat close to him on the couch. "It was a lot of fun" You answered as you kissed him on the cheek. "Alright I'm off" Ethan said putting on his SnapBack and walking out the door. "Bye" you and Grayson both said in sync. "I missed you today" said Grayson. He lifted up your chin so your eyes met. He kissed you passionately and firm but so gently all at the same time. "What do you wanna do?" Asked Grayson. "Umm do you wanna watch a movie?" You asked. "Yeah anything you want" he said with a smirk. You smiled and turned on the tv, you flicked through the channels for a bit and decided on watching 21 jump street.

30 minutes passed and you started to feel a sharp pain in your stomach that soon turned into cramps. You knew what was going on, you were getting our period. This was your first period living with Grayson. "OW" you yelped hauling over in pain. "Oh my gosh y/n are you ok?" He said looking worried. "Yeah I'm ok I just have a little pain in my stomach" I whispered. Grayson rubbed your belly in circles and ran his fingers through your hair for a whole hour until you got up to go to the bathroom. You sat down and noticed you had gotten your period in your underwear. You freaked out and just sat there thinking of what to do. You looked around and noticed that your tampons were in your bag that you left near the front door. "Shit" you said. You didn't want Grayson to know that you got your period because you didn't want him to freak out.

Grayson's POV
Y/n was taking ages in the bathroom so I went to get up to see if she was ok. I looked to my right where y/n was sitting and saw a small red stain on the blanket. "Oh shit" I whispered. I grabbed the blanket and saw that it didn't seep through to the couch. I put the blanket in the wash and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Your POV
5 minutes later you were still sitting on the toilet. After several minutes of thinking you finally got up and went down stairs, you peeked around the corner and Grayson wasn't there so you ran to your bag, grabbed a tampon and ran back upstairs.

Grayson's POV
I hope y/n is ok. She is taking a long time but I didn't mind because she was on her period. I heard her coming down the stairs and I just acted natural so she didn't feel uncomfortable. She walked into the kitchen and she was as white as a ghost.

Your POV
You came down the stairs to see Grayson cooking pancakes. "What's this for?" You asked. "It's for you" Grayson replied. "Are you ok now?" He continued. "Yeah I'm fine" you answered.
"You don't have to be embarrassed y/n" he said.
"Embarrassed? about what?" You asked.
"Your um... your period" he said.
You felt your face go red in embarrassment. "How did you know?" You asked
"Well you kinda left a 100% all Natural stain on the blanket that was on the couch" he said with a smile.
"Oh my gosh Grayson I'm so sorry you had to see that" you said avoiding eye contact.
"It's ok your a girl, it's supposed to happen" he explained. He kissed my forehead and looked  into my eyes. "Pancakes?" He asked excitedly. "Heck yeah" you said.