First day E.D

Today was your first day at your new school. You had just moved to New Jersey with your parents because your dad got a new job here. Your new house was nice and the neighbourhood seemed nice enough. It was your first day so you wanted to make a good impression so you wore this outfit:

 It was your first day so you wanted to make a good impression so you wore this outfit:

You wanted to be simple so you put in light make up and very little jewellery. You rode your long board to school:

When you arrived at the school there was a big grassed area out the front with high school kids everywhere

When you arrived at the school there was a big grassed area out the front with high school kids everywhere. There were kids taking shots, smoking, bashing each other up and making out. You walked through with your head bowed down. Suddenly someone slapped your ass. You turned around fast.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" You said.
"Oh it wasn't an accident baby" he replied.

You rolled your eyes and walked away but he started to follow you.

"Why haven't I seen you around" he asked.
"Because it's my first day now can you please leave me alone" you replied.
"But I want to show you around, I know a good place behind the back building where you can scream my name, it's jack by the way" he said.

You ignored him and kept walking but then he grabbed your arm and pinned you up against the lockers.
"Get the fuck off me" you yelled.
"It's ok baby just relax" he said.

Suddenly you heard someone yell,
"Hey asshole get the fuck off her!"
Jack was pulled off you by another guy. He hit jack square in the face knocking him straight to the ground making his nose bleed. Jack got to his feet and ran down corridor. You studied the guy who has just saved your life. He had big hazel eyes and perfect hair. He was tall and muscular.

"Thanks for that" you said.
"Any time, my name is Ethan, are you new here?" He asked.
"Yeah it's my first day and I'm y/n. You replied.
"Where is you first class?" Asked Ethan.
"I'm not sure" you giggled and passed him your time table.
"Oh your with me in physics" he said.
"Come on" he continued.

You followed him all the way to your first class and he invites you to sit next to him. About half way through class you can see Ethan staring at you in the corner of your eye. You look at him straight in the eyes.