Story for Analeze

Grayson's POV

I wake up to the most beautiful girl on the planet. Her long dark brown hair effortlessly drapes over her flawless face. She looks so peaceful. I'm so completely and utterly in love with her. There is something sweet and calming about the way she sleeps. I wonder if it's me she's dreaming about. Her eyes flutter as they slowly open and meet with mine.

"Good morning beautiful"
"Were you watching me sleep?" She asked. Her soft voice is like music to my ears.
"If I said no would you believe me?" I chuckled.
"Definitely not" she said with a slight giggle.

•••

Analeze's POV

Grayson kissed my forehead and got out of bed. I laid there for a bit just thinking about happy I am. I got up and went downstairs. Grayson and I owned a small apartment just enough for the two of us. Bryant lived in the apartment next door on the left and Ethan lived in the apartment on the right.

Grayson's POV

I was sitting on the couch when Analeze walked into the kitchen. I admired her in her shots and bra as she walked over to the cupboard. She looked so cute trying to reach the cup from the top shelf. Something about the way she got up on her tippy toes low key turned me on.

Analeze's POV

I could feel Grayson watching me. I turned my head for a second and out of nowhere I feel two big strong arms wrap around my waist and gently lift me up. He puts me down and I turn to face him.

"Thanks babe" I Said
"I was gonna watch you struggle a little longer but I ain't that mean" he said with a smug look.

Grayson went back and sat on the couch. He started scrolling through his phone while I began to make pancakes for breakfast.

"So banana pancake or regular?" I asked

Grayson didn't answer me. His eyes were fixed on his phone.

"Gray?!"

He looked at me but didn't say anything.

"Did you hear what I said?" I asked

He still ignored me. He threw his phone on the couch and stormed out of the apartment. I'm so confused. I walked over to Grayson's phone and right there on the screen was a picture of me kissing another guy. Fuck. My memory automatically flashed back to this day. Before I met gray I was a total low life but then he kinda made me famous. I was in a few of their vids and my follow count boosted by thousands! One day I was walking in the street by myself and I was greeted my a boy who said he was a massive fan and he loves me so much and he keeps going on about how much he shipped Grayson and I. He asked for a photo and I was like sure, you know. He wanted to do a stage kiss with the thumb between the lips but when the pic was taken it looked like a real kiss with no thumb. I guess he just posted it. I decided not to run after Grayson, honestly I didn't have the strength. I felt like I giant hole had been ripped out of my heart just thinking about him leaving me.

•••

An hour later Grayson walked back in.

"Gray I can explain!" I Said
"Please do Because I don't even know what to say to you right now Analeze" he raised his voice.
"It was t a real kiss I promise" I explained
"Oh really? Well it sure looks like one to me!" He began to shout.

There is something so scary about the way guys shout. I knew he would never hurt me physically tho.

"Yes Grayson I promise it's not real, it was only a stage kiss"
"That's not what the caption stated!" He Said looking more hurt than ever.

I picked up his phone and read the caption

'Omg Grayson's girlfriend kissed me!'

"Clearly that's basically click bait" I shouted
"How could you even believe that, why would you think I would ever do that to you! Grayson I love you more than anything I'd never hurt you like that" I yelled
"I don't know what to fucking believe, I'm going to stay at Ethan's tonight" He Said
"Gray please don't" I begged

Grayson walked into our room and walked out holding his wallet. He stopped and come over to get his phone.

"Gray please believe me" I Said

Tears rolling down my face I watched Grayson leave the apartment, slamming the door shut behind him. I just cried and I didn't stop. I didn't sleep and I didn't eat. Have I lost the love of my life.

•••
1:00am

There was a knock at my door. I thought it might be Ethan coming to tell me that Grayson's ants nothing to do with me and he hates me. I opened the door to see Grayson. His face was pale white like a ghost. His eyes were glossy and lips were dry. Tears just pores out of his face. I hated seeing him like this. He just stood there staring into my soul. He lightly stroked my face before pulling me closer into a tight hug. I've never missed his touch so much in my life.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered into my ear sending goosebumps down my spine.

Grayson pulled away from me and looked me dead in the eyes. I wiped away a tear falling down his face.

"I forgive you" I Said quietly
"I should have believed you, I don't even know why I got so mad, I guess just seeing you with another-

I cut him off by gently kissing his lips and running me hands through his hair bringing him comfort.

"I don't want anyone else but you" I Said

•••
The end

Hope you enjoyed Analeze, I love your name btw!