First kiss😘 G.D

You and your boyfriend Grayson started dating 5 weeks ago. He made you feel all fuzzy inside. Grayson has had heaps of girlfriends in the past but he was your first boyfriend. He didn't mine because he liked you a lot.
Texts from Grayson:

You made your way over to Grayson's house and you knocked on the door

"Hey baby, come in" he said.
You walked straight into his arms and he hugged you. Grayson gives the best hugs ever because he doesn't let go until I want to. It's so cute. Grayson took me to his room and I sat in his computer chair like always and played with his fidget spinner.

"So I have been thinking about our relationship a lot lately" he said.
You dropped the fidget spinner and looked at him.
"Yeah wa... what's up?" You ask.
"Do you really want to be with me?" He asked
"Yes of corse" you said getting up and sitting next to him.
" sometimes I feel like you aren't happy with me" he explained.
You held his hands.
"Grayson you make me happier than anything, what am I doing to make you feel this way?" You ask.
"Well you never kiss me, like on the lips" he said.
You went quiet and put your head down. I knew that kissing was not all Grayson cared about in a relationship but he was a very affectionate guy so I get where he is coming from. But you hadn't had your first kiss yet and you were scared that you were a horrible kisser.
"Sometimes I try to kiss you and you pull away" he said.
" is it me, do you not want to kiss me, do you think I'm ugly?" He continued.
"Omg Grayson no way. People say nothing is impossible but it is impossible for you to be ugly" I said.
"So why don't you ever kiss me, or let me kiss you?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Because I'm scared" you admitted.
"Of what?" He asked.
"Of messing up" you said.
"Messin- oh" he said.
"I'm sorry" you replied.
"No it's ok, why didn't you tell me you have never kissed anyone before?" He asked.
"Because I didn't want you to leave me because I was unexperienced. You admitted.
"I will wait for when you until you are ready but I will never leave you" he said making me blush.

You felt butterflies in your stomach. Am I ready? You asked yourself. You wanted to make Grayson happy and you wanted to kiss him.

"I'm ready now" you said.
"Now?" He asked.
"You don't want to?" You asked.
"No I do, just not here" he said.
"What?" You asked.
"It's your first kiss, I want it to be special and rememberable for you" he said.
He grabbed your hand and took you into his car. He drove for a bit and you ended up at the beach. He held your hand as he took you up through the trees and into a small lookout spot. There were beautiful flowers everywhere and the sun was about to set.
"All this for a kiss" you said
"Not just any kiss, your first kiss" he replied
Grayson grabbed your waist and pulled you closer than ever. Your bodies were pressed together. He looked into you eyes and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. You weren't really sure what to do or where to put our hands but Grayson was guiding you without even speaking. Your arms were by your side because you did not know where to put them. He let go of your waist and grabbed your hands, lifting them up and placing them around his neck. He put is hands back in your waist.
"There you go, my favourite kissing position" he said winked and smiled.
You giggled and you felt a little more comfortable now. Your hands were around his neck and he was holding your waist. The sun began to set.
"Perfect" he said.
"I don't even know how to kiss" you said
"I'll kiss you, and you kiss back when you want to. You'll get the hang of it." He said with a smirk
"Ok" you said.
"Are you ready?" He asked
You nodded and got really nervous.
"Close your eyes" he said
"Why?" You replied
"Because that what you do when you kiss" he laughed.
"Oh" you said
He cupped one side of your face and you closed your eyes. You felt his breath and knew he was close. Suddenly his lips gently pressed against your. Your emotions exploded. He kissed your lips but you didn't kiss back because you did not know how to move your lips. You memorised his motion and just went for it. You kissed him back and you felt him smile through the kiss. You were in a beautiful place, underneath the setting sun kissing the most gorgeous guy you have met. Your lips were moving in sync and his lips were so soft. He pulled away slowly and hugged me tight. "It my not have been my first but it was definitely the best" he said.

The end

Hope you enjoyed this story. It's a little long but I hope you  liked it. Don't forget to check out my other story called Apocalypse. Love y'all lovelies❤️