Story for Shayla

Shit, shit, shit! Fuck shit no oh my fucking god, whyyyyy no no no it has to be wrong!, FUCK!!!

Earlier that day
Let's just say I'm not a morning person...at all! But I have to be for Grayson because he's pretty lazy.
Shayla rolls over in bed to face the love her life. His gorgeous locks of hair flop over his face. She brushes it back behind his ear and just stares at his flawless face.
Dang we had some hot sex last night! But one problem...we didn't use protection. I know I know it was stupid but it just happened.
Grayson began to wake up and he smiled at the sight of her. Shayla and Grayson have been together for over 3 years and she still blushed every time he looks at her.

After about half an hour of talking and giggling in bed they finally got out of bed.
"Hey gray" said Shayla
"Yeah baby girl?" He Replied
"I gotta go to the store real quick" she said
"Did you want me to drive you?" Asked Grayson
"No that's ok, I'll walk" suggested Shayla
"What me to come" Asked Grayson
"Nah I'll go alone, I won't be long" she said

Shayla walked over to kiss her lover goodbye before grabbing her hand bag and walking out the door. The began to feel really sick.
Maybe it's because I haven't had breakfast.
She walked into the chemist and looked for a pregnancy test. She put it on the counter and smiled at the chemist lady awkwardly. The lady looked at Shayla dead in the eye.

She ran to the public restroom and sat on the toilet. She knew exactly to to do this but she read the box anyway.
"Please don't be pregnant, please don't be pregnant, please don't be pregnant" she says to herself.

Shayla slowly brought the stick up into view and it read:

POSITIVE, Shayla was pregnant!!"Shit, shit, shit! Fuck shit no oh my fucking god, whyyyyy no no no it has to be wrong!, FUCK"!!! She said

"Shit, shit, shit! Fuck shit no oh my fucking god, whyyyyy no no no it has to be wrong!, FUCK"!!! She said

Shayla shoved the test in her bag and headed for home.
It could be wrong, she kept thinking
She walked through the door and was greeted by a happy Grayson
"Hey babe" He Said
"Hey" she replied
"You alright?" Asked Grayson
"Yeah totally" she said
"What did you get from the store?" Asked Grayson
Shit I forgot to buy something from the store to cover up that I got the test!
"Oh um they didn't have what I wanted" she replied
Grayson shrugged his shoulders and made you feel comfortable on the couch. Just because he's an amazing boyfriend. She sat down and forgot she left her phone in her bag. Grayson was standing right near it.
"Gray! Can you please bring me my bag" Asked Shayla
Grayson grabbed her bag and began walking to her. Suddenly he tripped over the loose floor board and all your stuff came flying out of your bag.
"Shit" Said Grayson
Shayla couldn't help but laugh a little but then she remembered the test was in there!
"Grayson wait!" She ran into the kitchen where Grayson was. His back was turned to you.
"Grayson?"
He slowly turned around and he was holding the pregnancy test.
"What's this? he asked
Shayla was silent
"This is why you went to the store?"
"She looked down and felt really bad for not telling him straight away.
"We're you even gonna tell me?!" He shouted making you jump
"Yes I was gonna tell you, I was just waiting for the right time"
"The right time would have been the moment you walked through the front door!" He yelled

He threw the test onto the and Went upstairs.
"Grayson!" She said

Grayson didn't talk to Shayla for the rest of the day. She tried to talk to him but he didn't respond. Night time fell so quickly and she went upstairs to go to bed. Grayson walked past her and left the room.
20 minuets later he didn't come to bed so she went to find him. She saw him sleeping on the couch.
"Grayson please come to bed" she said
Grayson ignored her.
"Please Grayson I'm so sorry"
Talking to him wasn't gonna work. She knew Shayla had to show she was sorry.
She cuddled up to him on the couch.
"If your sleeping out here than so am I" she told him.

The next morning she woke up and Grayson was gone. She walked into the kitchen and saw him cooking something. He looked at you and walked over to you. He took you into his arms and held you tight.
"Sorry I got mad" He Said
"Sorry I didn't tell you sooner" she said
He kissed your forehead and looked you in the eyes.
"I can't believe your pregnant, He Said with a smile
"Me neither" she said
Grayson started to laugh.
"What's so funny?" She asked
"I was just thinking that maybe we should have sex before you get to pregnant" He Said
"Sounds good to me" she said as she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist.

This ones for Shayla, she was the first person to request so here ya go. I hope you enjoyed it lovely xx

Love y'all lovelies❤️