Math E.D

⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️⚠️

Shit...you freaking hate math. And it was that exact time of day. The only thing you like about math is the boy that sits in front of you. Ok so you admit your a bit of a slut and you have sex with people...a lot... but that is besides the point.

Ethan Dolan, high schools biggest fuck boy and he still hasn't fucked you. This particular math lesson took a different turn. You were just sitting there minding your own business when Ethan turned around and put a piece of roughly folded paper on your table and then he turned back around. You opened the paper.

Wanna fuck??

You couldn't help but sorta smile tho. You wanted to like hers smoking hot. You wrote back.

Sounds like fun. Time? Where?

You threw it over his shoulder and you watched as he picked it up and read it. His ears raised meaning he was smiling. He gave you the paper again.

Today, right now, math closet?

There's this little closet in the math room next door. It's like a mini room. Sounded fun. You wrote back.

I'll meet you in there

You raided your hand. "May I please go to the bathroom?" You asked. The teacher simply nodded at you and you left the room. You sneaked into the room next door and no one was in there. You went into the math closet and closed the door. There was a small knock and I opened the door. Ethan walked in and turned on the little lamp. He gave you a very sexual look. He walked closer to you and grabbed your hips. He pushed you up against the wall and your lips crashed together. It got heated to freaking fast. Before you knew it you were only in your bra and underwear and Ethan was shirtless.

Ethan put his hand down your pants and rubbed your clit making you let out a small moan.
"You like that?" Said Ethan.
"Yes" I Said.
Ethan slipped his fingers inside you and started going in and out, rubbing your clit at the same time.
"Ahhhh my god Ethan" You moaned.
Ethan pulled off your underwear and lined himself up at your entrance. He pushed himself inside you and you have never felt anything better. Ethan trusted inside you and pulled out before he came. You took his dick in your mouth and swallowed his load.
"That's so hot baby" said Ethan.
We both got dressed.
"Thanks for the fun, meet me here next math lesson" Said Ethan
"Sure thing baby" you said