Thirteen

Lilly Jennings

         We are trying to make weapons with the stuff around us

         We are trying to make weapons with the stuff around us. Daryl tells Maggie what happened to Beth. The he looks out the slight crack in the door.

"Aright four of them pricks coming out way" he says

"Y'all know what to do, go for their eyes first then their throats" Rick says

          We all gather around the door and with our make shift weapons.

"Put your backs to the wall on either side of the car now" a man says

          The a hatch in the roof opens and they drop something into the car.

"Move" Abraham tells

          As this smoke stuff fills the car we move to the walls. Carl grabs me and helps me. People come into the car and I see them take Rick, Glenn, Bob, and Daryl. We are all coughing. Once the smoke goes away we all wonder where they took the. Carl is obviously worried about his dad but he's trying to stay positive.

          Then there was a big explosion thing. We all stand there shocked. Abraham stats banging in the door.

"What the hell is going on" he says

"Someone hit them" Michonne says

"Maybe our people got free" Sasha says

Eugene pushes past Sasha and Tara and goes to the door.

"What the hell are you doing" Rosita ask Eugene

"I might be able to use this shell to compromise the door" Eugene says "from the sound of things there may not be anybody left to open it"

"Eugene I'm sorry but shut up" Tara tells him

"Hey, my dad's gonna be back they all are" Carl says

"They are and we need to get ready to fight our way out with them when they do" Maggie says

We all start working on our weapons again. We hear the walkers and gunfire from outside people screaming and crying. I wonder who did the explosion.

"Carl" I say

"Yeah"

"Why do you have so much faith in getting out"