Twenty

Lilly Jennings

          They open the gates and someone takes Eric to probably get his ankle looked at

They open the gates and someone takes Eric to probably get his ankle looked at. I see Carl looking at one of the burnt house outside he walls.

"What is it" I ask

"Nothing just thought i saw something" he says and smiles at me.

Something makes and noise and we all put up our weapons but Daryl is the only one to actually shot. It was a possum. The people at the gate look at us like we are crazy.

"We brought dinner" Daryl says

"It's okay" Aaron tells the man at the gate "come on in guys"

We walk in the gate and they close it behind us. Then the man at the gate stats speaking.

"Before we take this any further, I need you all to hand over your weapons. Stay, you hand them over"

"We don't know if we want to stay" Rick tells the man

"It's fine Nicholas" Aaron says

"If we were gonna use them, we would have started already" Rick says

"Let them talk to Deanna first" Aaron says

"Who's Deanna" Abraham says

"She knows everything you'd want to know about this place. Rick why don't you start" Aaron says

A walker starts walking towards the gates. Rick tells Sasha to kill it and she does.

"It's a good thing we're here" Rick says

Rick hands Carl Judith before he walks in. I stand next to. Carl till he gets called to talk to Deanna. He comes out and tells me it's my turn. I walk in and she's there sitting on a couch.

"Sit" she tells me

I sit on the chair across from her. I fold my hands in my lap and look at her.

"How long have you been out there" she ask

"Since the beginning"

"How long have you been with this group did you know any from the beginning"

"I meet them a couple months ago"

"So you and Carl are together"

"Yes"

"Nice to see that kids can find love in this world"