Twentythree

Lilly Jennings

          They put Rick in a holding cell Carl stayed with him for a long time then Michonne and I forced him to leave and by some sleep in a bed

          They put Rick in a holding cell Carl stayed with him for a long time then Michonne and I forced him to leave and by some sleep in a bed. Carl is still sleeping when I wake up. I just cuddle into him more. His grip around my waist tightens. His eyes flutter up.

"Good morning" I tell him

"Mmm morning" he says

He rubs his eyes and sits up. He yawns then wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him. I'm laying on top of him.

"We should get ready. Judy will wake up soon" I say

"Fine" Carl groans

We get out of bed and get ready. Carl goes to get Judith and carries her downstairs to where I am. We eat some breakfast then wait for Rick to get home. Michonne told us that he has woken up. Deanna is planing a meeting to see what to do with Rick. They can't sent him away because he has kids and everyone of our group will leave with him. Rick walks through the door and Carl goes up and hugs him.

"Dad" Carl says happily as he wraps his arms around his dad's waist.

"Hey" Rick says and wraps an arm around his neck

They hug for a little then Rick pulls me into a side hug.

"You okay" Carl ask

"Yeah" Rick answers "look in sorry"

"I heard about the meeting"

"You're staying home both of you"

"That's what it is now right? home"

"Yeah"

"They need us. They'll die without us"

"I might have to threaten one of them. I could have to kill one of them"

"You won't"

"I might"

"You have to tell them"

"I told them last night"

"You have to tell them so they can here you"

"I don't know if they can. Does that make you afraid?"

"Just for them. You have to tell them"

Rick nods and goes upstairs. I go to Carl and intertwine our fingers.

"They will listen and they will know that the old way of living isn't how we have to live now" I tell him

"I don't know they can be very stubborn" he says

"Oh like someone I know"

He laughs and shakes his head. I smile up at him. I stand on my tip toes and kiss his cheek. He starts to blush and I smile.

"Oooo I make you blush" I tease him

"You know what" he says

          He bends down and picks me up over his shoulder. I'm laughing.

"Put me down" I say

"Nope"

          I feel him start to walk upstairs. He opens a door then tosses me onto the bed. He climbs onto of me and kisses all over my face and neck making me laugh.

"Who's the one blushing now" he says

"Shut up and get off me" I tell him and push him

He rolls next to me then gets up to go get Judith who we will be watching all night.

All night Carl has been acting weird. The meeting is going on right now which Rick doesn't want us to go I don't know why but we stay home. After we put Judith to bed I talk to Carl about it. Before I could we hear somecome into the house then quickly leave.

"Just probably my dad don't worry about it" Carl says

"You alright" I ask him as we sit in the couch.

"Yeah I'm fine why do you ask"

"Well you've been acting weird all night and girlfriend intuition"

"I worried that Deanna will send my dad away. We finally found somewhere safe for Judy to grow up and now that might all go away because where ever my dad goes me and Judy go"

"Deanna isn't dumb she may have been behind these walls for however long the would has been like this but she wouldn't do that to you and Judy. Pete is a shitty, very shitty person if she should kick anyone out it's him I don't care that he's a doctor"

"Yeah I'll just wait for my Dad to..."

He gets cut off by a gunshot. We look in. The direction it came from. Thankfully Judith didn't wake up.

"What the hell was that" Carl says

"I don't know but I think it came from the meeting"
------------------------------------------------------
SPOILER ALERT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE'T SEEN 808!!!! (Season 8 Episode 8)

I can't believe Carl is getting Killed off! Like fuck You Scott Gimple! They keep killed off all the good characters and keeping the boring ones! Like is next going to be Daryl? Like come on you really think you can keep the show going after you killed off Rick's will to live and fight. Like ik he still has Judith but Carl is his biological son and Judith is most likely Shane's Rick said it himself. I hate to say this I won't be watching the show every week after season 8. I'll watch when it comes on Netflix probably but not on TV it's been getting boring and I don't like it anymore. Sorry. And if you haven't caught up in TWD why did you read this.