Chapter 5

~TWO WEEK LATER~

   It’s been two weeks. Two weeks since Damon and I went to the concert. The concert that started our relationship. He’s always fun to be with, and I really love being with him. 

   I’m not one of those cliché girls who “fall in love” or “love” their boyfriend after the first week. I don’t even think that I believe in love. Love is stupid. Love causes pain. Love only gets you hurt. Love doesn’t exist. “Love” only exists in books and movies. 

   I just LIKE Damon.

    “I love you!” 

   Laughing, I ran away from Alex at the park. He had his arms wide open chasing after me, smiling like his normal retarded self. 

   “Alex stop!” I said running away and laughing, out of breath. 

  “Never!” he said right before he tripped on a stick. “Ow! Fuck!” he said grabbing his leg.

   I saw a small red spot form on his jeans where his knee is. Alex rolled up his jeans and saw that it was only a small cut from scrapping it against the concrete.

   I chuckled. “I told you to stop,”

   “Dumb bitch,” he mumbled standing up. 

   “You know you love me!” I yelled at him smiling.

   Alex smiled and ran up to me, jumping on my back.

   “Shit, Alex! You‘re so fucking heavy!” I asked trying to keep him on my back.

   “I don’t give two shits!” he said bouncing up and down, making it harder to carry him. 

   “Do you give one?” I asked sarcastically, dropping him.

   “Just shut up, bitch,” 

   If you didn’t know how Alex and I are, you’d think that we actually hate each other when this is just how our friendship is. We insult each other and talk shit about each other but we don’t mean a word we say. 

   “Make me,” I said smiling.

   Alex gave me an evil smile that told me to run so I did. 

   “No, Alex! Not again!” I said running away as he tried to catch me.

   I turned a corner and ran right into Damon causing him to fall and me fall on top of him.

   “Oh hi there,” Damon said smiling.

   “Sorry,” I said laughing.

   I heard Alex turn the corner and chuckle. “Get a room,” 

   Laughing, I pulled myself up and then helped Damon up. 

   “I think I might have interrupted something so I’m gonna just go,” Alex said chuckling and walking away.

   “What was that about?” Damon asked smiling.

   “Just Alex being his retarded self,” I shrugged.

   “Well, of course,” Damon said grabbing my hand as we started to walk. 

   We walked around the park in silence for a few minutes, holding a hands. Kids were everywhere screaming their heads off because they didn’t get what they wanted or were being chased by other little kids. 

   This reminds me why I never want kids. They’re too loud and they almost never behave. Kids are okay when they can’t talk or walk; but as soon as they take their first step, I don’t want anything to do with them. They make too many messes and they cry too much. 

   “You look annoyed,” Damon said turning to look at me.

   “Oh, I’m not,” 

   “You sure?”

   “Yeah,” I chuckled, smiling.

   A screaming little girl ran up to us, pushing right between us and another girl did the same following right behind her. 

   I turned around and was about to yell something at them, but Damon covered my mouth and pulled me back.

   “Calm down,” Damon chuckled.

   “I hate kids so much,” I mumbled.

   “Come on, let’s just go,” he smiled.

   “The beats, yeah, they were coming out your speakers, and they were winding up straight in your sneakers. And I’m dancing like every song he spins is bis and like, like all my dancing heroes would if they existed,” sang through my speakers. 

   “Dance with me, Damon,” I said laughing and pulling him off my bed. 

   I started dancing like the idiot I am. I’m going to be honest, I can’t dance at all. I have no sense of rhythm at all. 

   As I was dancing around my room, Damon was laughing at me. “Don’t laugh at me, Damon! I know I can’t dance!” 

   Damon continued to laugh. “I can’t dance either!”

   “Then dance with me!” I said grabbing both of his hands and making his arms move. 

   Damon and I danced around my room for a while until my mom opened my door and made me turn off the music. Mom made Damon go home even though he normally stays over here almost all night. I don’t know what was wrong with her but she was in a pissy mood the rest of the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would've made this a lot better but I've been in a terrible mood ever since I got home last night, so I'm sorry :/