15

Henry: ouch!
Chloe: oh don't be a baby, why did you get into a fight into Mitch again?
Chloe  carefully dabs Henry's black eye, trying her best to make it better.
Henry: I didn't get into a fight with Mitch, like I told the principle and miss Shapen I fell and hit my eye, Mitch didn't do anything .
Now that Mitch was the only one Charlotte had, Henry wanted to make sure that he didn't get into trouble, he had to protect him.
Chloe: hmm but people who were there said they saw Mitch punch you and they also said that before he did, they saw you leaving the janitor's closet with Charlotte and that's why he did it.
Henry: what? No no that was a misunderstanding I wasn't with......
Chloe: are you cheating on me?
Henry: WHAT? Chloe come on, how can you think that?
Chloe: it's just that.....well the way you've been acting lately kinda makes me think.....
Henry grabs Chloe's hand.
Henry: hey no, no, no I could never ever cheat on you alright, never okay?
Chloe: mm......okay
Henry gives Chloe a hug if only to reassure her. He doesn't know how he feels about her being his girlfriend again but he most certainly wouldn't do anything to hurt her.  
She gives him a little kiss.
Henry: hey I have a question
Chloe: yeah?
Henry: how did Mitch and Charlotte get together?
Chloe gives him a look.
Henry: oh no Chloe I'm just curious that's all!
Chloe: mm, you sure you're okay Henry?
Henry: I'm fine I just want to know
Chloe: why? Everyone in this whole school knows marrlotte's story
Henry: marrlotte?
Chloe: Mitch and Charlotte's couple name.
Henry: well I want to hear it again
Chloe: mm fine okay, okay. So Charlotte was this loner girl no body talked to cause everyone knows she has lice right?
Henry: right
Chloe: yeah so in the beginning of the school year, miss shapen assigned Charlotte as Mitch's tutor cause he was literally failing every single one of his classes, so they started meeting and slowly but surely they feel in love. They now do everything together, he now protects her, he beats up everyone who dares call her lice girl and she well she's his kryptonite, ever since they got together he's really changed you know, he gets good grades and he's a lot nicer to everyone now.
Henry: yeah everyone but me, why does he hate me so much if he's so nice now
Chloe: because you won't stop taunting Charlotte and you are the reason people call her.......well used to call her lice girl so he kinda hates you especially.
Henry: oh ......but um would you say he's well......er.....nice to her? Does he treat her kindly?
Chloe scoffs
Chloe: more than anyone in this whole entire school, his more than just her boyfriend really, he's her best friend well no more than that really, he's kinda of her guardian angel when you think about it. He defends her, he protects her. It's kind of a beautiful what they have you know, oh but of course they can't compare to us, we are the school's it couple! Every body can't get enough of Chenry!
Henry: chenry?
Henry remembers when ray and the guys from man cave called him and Charlotte that.
Chloe: yeah you know chloe and Henry hehe originally I wanted to call us Chlenry but it sounded like a disease so
Henry: yeah
Nurse: I should think you're all ready to leave the infirmary Henry
Chloe: great! You can manage to get to class all on your own right? I've got to get to class
Henry: yeah sure no problem thanks for everything Chloe
Chloe: no problem babe but promise me you'll stay away from Mitch and Charlotte he could hurt you really badly next time
Henry: I told you I fell
Chloe: yeah sure and I'm Beyoncé Just stay away from them please
Henry: don't worry I have no intention of messing with them again
Chloe: good,  bye babe I have to go
Henry: bye!
Chloe leaves but not before giving Henry a peck on the cheek.
Henry packs up all his things and gets ready to leave the infirmary when his phone begins to ring, it's must be ray, Henry thinks to himself. He checks the caller I.D and it says 'low battery'
Henry: what? Why would I name a contact that?
Henry answers the phone.
Henry: hello?
Low battery: did you do it?
Henry knows that voice.
Henry: Bianca?