**FOUR

(something's happen in this chapter that did not happen in the movie thx)

I SPENT the next 2 days practicing with Harry. On the first day, I would step on his feet and get the steps wrong but that's only because I was so nervous. We kept dancing together and some of the nerves were gone and replaced with frustration. I even practiced to myself when we were done for the day. Today was only the second day and I was already in his room, him telling me the steps are like his heartbeat.

He placed my hand on his heart, letting me feel his heartbeat. He told me to close my eyes as I did it. We then did the steps while my eyes were closed.

♡ ♡

We met up later in a dance studio, Susan there to mentor me while I danced with Harry in a pink bikini with leggings, something Susan gave to me to help me move better.

Harry and I were dancing, him telling me to keep my head up while she watched us, trying to figure out what I needed help on. He told me about the dance frame, Susan helping me and coming behind to hold up my frame, dancing behind me.

I looked up into his green eyes, his eyes roaming my body before coming back up to my brown eyes. Goosebumps were all over my body as we continued to dance.

♡ ♡

Day three, we practiced behind stage where no one could see us. I was practicing my spins, sometimes bumping into him. He told me to look in his eyes and I did, bumping my forehead with him, groaning and laughing afterwards.

I finally had the steps right, practicing in the heels Susan let me borrow.

Later that day, I got to dance with Susan, Harry watching us from the floor as I copied her every move. He nodded from the floor, giving me a smile as I got the hang of it.

♡ ♡

Day four, we were back on the backstage, his hands holding my bare waist while I did the steps, a smile coming onto his lips as mine did the same, even thought my heart was beating very fast. Goosebumps were probably felt as his hands gripped my waist firmer. I got the spins right and the steps, making him less frustrated.

Now we had to practice a move before the spin. My arm came around his neck and my body close to his front as his hand came down my arm, making me giggle. I was ticklish there. I told him I got all my laughter out and he nodded, but he did it again and I giggled harder. He rolled his eyes, putting my arm back around his neck as he did the move once again, his hand coming in contact with my waist as he dragged his fingers down. He did it once more, me not laughing and then he spun me around, finally getting the steps.

♡ ♡

We had done some of the steps, me messing up on the last part and him yelling at me. "Are you trying to kill me?!" He asked as I had enough of it. "Oh yeah? You think you're the only one who's had enough? I'm doing this to save your ass, when I really just wanna quit." I yell, him looking taken aback.

"Follow me then." He said.

♡ ♡

We were outside, the rain pouring on his hair as he tried to unlock his door, which the keys were inside. He looked around, grabbing a light from the ground and plunging it into the window, opening it and pointing towards it for me to sit down on.

Once he got in and started driving, I laughed as he looked at me, a smirk on his face,"What?"

"You're wild!" I yelled, laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world as he laughed with me.

♡ ♡

We were in grass, practicing the lift, causing me to run towards him and jump, him lifting me up, but not all the way.

"Two more times." He said, running back and holding his arms out for me to run in. I ran and jumped, him once again failing to hold me up. He ran back again, me doing the same thing only for him to fall to the ground, some straddling his hips and I laughed hard. "Let's practice this in the water." He suggests, us getting up and walking to a large river, him taking his shirt off, me leaving all my clothes off as we get in the water. I swear over to him and he lifts me up, "Hold the position. Hold it, hold it!" I tried to hold it but dived back in the water, coming back up and laughing, swimming toward him in attempt to try it again. We did it once more, him failing to hold me in the position. I came up again, swimming to him and wrapped my arms around his neck as I took deep breaths, him reaching out to pull my strap up, me looking down to see my breast were visible due to the white shirt being wet. My cheeks burnt as he bent his head down to press a kiss on my neck, my head moving to the side as he pushed my white shirt down, one of my breast coming out as he looked toward me, his green eyes turning to a dark green as he wrapped his pink lips around my nipple.

I gasped, gripping his hair as I wrapped my legs around his waist, tugging at his hair as his tongue swirled around it. "H-Harry, th-the lift." I moaned, him pulling back and pinching it between his thumb and forefinger looking up at me.

"The lift, right." He cleared his throat, a smirk evident on his face as he dropped his finger, pulling my shirt back up as we continued to practice the lift.

♡ ♡

I was trying on my dress with Susan, saying all the things I needed to memorize. The dance was tonight! I was beyond nervous, pushing a hand through my wavy hair as I looked towards Susan. She was going to get that thing done tonight, as well.

"I'm scared, baby" She cried, me comforting her like Harry once did as I hugged her and told her everything would be alright.