Chapter 4

Raven leads me into the gigantic school gymnasium where cheer leading practice is being held. I immediately recognize the coach standing in a ring of girls and guys. So there are guys on the team, interesting.

I still can't believe how good looking and young our coach is. I wonder if he used to be a cheerleader?

"Everyone welcome Hale Ivanshov, I'm sure you already know who she is. She's going to be trying out for the team tonight." He notifies the team. They all nod in confirmation and start talking amongst themselves about this new found information.

Most of the team members are smiling at me, except one. She has curly red hair and is glaring at me like she wishes I was six feet under ground.

"Who's that?" I whisper to Raven, motioning to the redhead.

"That's Alyssa. Don't worry about her, she just hates the Idea of someone else taking the spotlight away from her." she groans in annoyance. I'm pretty sure it's safe it say Raven and Alyssa Don't get along.

"Okay. First I would like to see her tumbling. Raven, could you demonstrate?" He asks

her politely.

Before Raven got me from my new penthouse I searched up an article on my phone about tumbling since I heard coach mention it earlier. I read how to do all sorts of things, I'm just hoping knowing in my head how to do them will help me with physically doing it.

Turns out phones are convenient for a lot of things too, I wonder why I never got one before.

Raven walks to the beginning of a mat and goes into an outstanding layout, one that looked quite complex. I remember it in my head so I know how everything is supposed to look.

I walk to the end of the mat where I'm supposed to start. I do a round off into a back handspring into a full. When I land the full Raven gasps in surprise.

"I've been trying to land my full forever. I didn't know you we're that good at tumbling." She's squeals.

I don't tell her it was my first time tumbling. She would ask too many questions.

I don't plan on telling many people about my identical memory, it's just something I'd rather keep to myself.

"That was amazing." Coach praises. "Now I wanna see how you are flying." He tells me. "River! Noah! Daniel! Come over here." He yells.

Three boys make their way over to me. They are all tall and muscular so I feel safe having them throw me.

"Hi." I greet them.

"Hey." They all say back in unison with welcoming smiles.

They show me the formation for stunting as River and Noah stand on either side of me and Daniel behind me. Ones my feet are in River and Noah's hands Daniel holds onto my legs and they bring me up into what they call extension. They have their arms extended over their heads holding onto my feet with their hands as I balance.

"Okay Hale, they are going to throw you up. I want you to do your full in the air and come down into a basket catch. Think you can do that?" He asks.

"I'll try my best." I smile at him.

I'm not afraid of heights so that's not a problem, and I really want to make this team.