Meeting Everyone

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING! JUST THOUGHT I SHOULD LET YOU KNOW THAT I ALTERED IT AROUND ALOT LIKE WITH THEIR AGES JUST TO FIT THE STORY IN BETTER! THANKS EVERYONE :-)

I could not Believe it. I was on a plane to New Zealand to shoot my most favourite book into a movie. The Lord of the Rings stunned me when I read it and it has been my favourite book ever since. I already missed my crazy parents and nine brothers even though they where probably down at the pub now not worrying about anything. I already missed Glasgow too!

I was so excited to meet the cast. Especially the hobbits. I was really nervous knowing that I was going to be almost the only girl except for the actresses playing Arwen and Eowyn. It was really cool because my hobbit character was called Millie. Her brother was Pippin so that was really exciting. But most of all I was nervous about meeting whoever played Merry because Millie and Merry get together in the end. At least in the end... phew.

Then I felt the plane stop. It was incredible because I'd never been on a plane before. We all undid our seat belts. I took my baggage and walked through the tube to the airport building. It was so incredibly busy. I saw four boys sitting in the waiting chairs giggling and laughing. I felt so nervous, I wasn't sure wether to go over or not. They could be just ordinary boys. I was trying not to stare. Then I heard one say "Frodo's way more awesome than Merry," I knew it was them. I just used all my confidence to walk over. I took a deep breath in and walked over. One with dark hair a big blue eyes looked up and saw me coming over.

I noticed them stand up.

"Ahhh, Hi..." I said giving the blue eyed one a big hug.

"It's so lovely to meet you, Millie," he kindly replied.

Then the one with brown hair who looked like a Sam gave me a hug, too.

"Lovely to meet you," he said smiling.

"It's so lovely to meet you too," I replied also smiling.

Then I hugged to other two as well who where super nice.

"So, my name is Elijah Wood and I'm playing Frodo Baggins."

"And my name is Sean Astin and I'm playing Frodo's loyal gardener Samwise Gamgee."

"I'm Billy Boyd who gets to play Pippin Took and your totally cool brother."

"And I'm Dominic Monaghan, but you can call me Dom and I'm playing Merry Brandybuck who gets to marry you."

"Look she's blushing," said Billy pointing. We all laughed.

"It's so great to meet you all, as you probably know I'm Natalia McKenzie playing Millie Took," I said smiling.

"You two sound so alike," said Sean.

"Haha, yes we do," said Billy looking at me.

"Aw yeah, we're Scottish," I replied.

So we walked out to the car park and found a black car waiting for us. We all said "Hi" to the driver and hopped inside.

"Why don't we say a little about ourselves," said Sean.

"Great idea Sean," I replied.

"Okay, so I'm Sean Astin, I'm 20 years old and I've done a bit of acting such as the Goonies and I'm married and have two lovely children and I'm from California, and I have five brothers and sisters."

"That's awesome," we all said.

"I'm Boyd, Billy Boyd."

We all laughed.

"Alright Mr Bond, I mean Boyd, please do continue," said Dom.

"I grew up in Glasgow and was raised by my Grandmother and I have one sister Margaret, I'm 17 years old and this is my first acting job and I was inspired by acting from Star Wars."

"Oh my gosh," said Elijah. "I love Star Wars."

"I'm Elijah wood, I've been in a tone of movies and you've probably seen me in lot's of things, I'm 17 also and I have a brother and sister and yeah."

"And you have lovely eyes," said Billy.

"I'm Dom and I too am 17 and I'm from Manchester but was born in Germany and grew up there until I was 12 and moved back to England and this is my first acting job too, oh and I have a brother as well."

"Hi, I'm Natalia I'm also 17, I grew up in Glasgow Scotland too just like Billy, and I have nine other brothers and this is my first acting role too."

"You have nine brothers!?" asked Elijah. "I'm a boy and even that would drive me nuts."

"Haha, It's totally crazy at my house, My parents and most of my brothers are usually at the pub so I hung out with my best friend Grace."

We chatted for a bit and then the car stopped.

"Are we here?" asked Dom.

"Yes, we are," replied the driver.

We hopped out of the car and saw six small caravans and some other trailers and one huge building.

"Wow," we all said.

Then we saw Peter walking over to us. We'd all met him so we knew who he was.

"Hi Peter," we all said.

"Welcome guys to your new home for nearly two years," he replied. "So just follow me this way and I'll show you to your cabin."

So we followed him.

"Okay, Sean, you'll be in this cabin over here." Then Peter pointed to the other one straight in front of Sean's. "And you guys will be in this one..."

"Seany," I said giving him a hug.

"Don't worry Sean, you'll be sharing with Viggo, Orlando and John." said Peter.

"I'm sure they're lovely," he replied smiling.

So all six of us entered our cabin. There was lino floors in front of us and a small round dining table with four chairs, a kitchen on the left and a door behind the dining table which was most likely the bathroom and to the right a small couch with a small T.V. in front. Then more to the left was a step that went up and that was the beds. There was lot's of cupboards but to our shock there where only two queen sized beds.

Dom was the first to notice and let in a huge gasp.

"Oh my," said Elijah.

"Okay, let's go and see Sean's," said Peter.

So we walked over and entered.

"Hey, not fair, yours is nicer than ours," said Dom.