An unexpected cast memeber part 2

HEY GUYS! I JUST THOUGHT I'D POST A PICTURE ON THE SIDE OF WHAT GERTRUDE MIGHT LOOK LIKE! THANKS :-)

"Well, aren't you going to help me out?" said Gertrude sitting stubbornly in her seat.

So we all grabbed her hands.

She walked on over to the cabin once we finally helped her out.

Sean politely opened the door for her and she walked in.

"Two beds," said my mother staring at the beds as we brought in her suitcases. "Well, Natalia dear, where do you sleep?"

"We all share," I said heavily carrying her suitcases.

Then she sat on the bed and put her hand on her chest. "You what?"

"They share, everyone has a similar routine," said Sean pulling her bags on the floor.

"Well, this is an outrage. A young girl sharing a bed with boys... well I won't allow it. And more importantly I can't sleep on a couch at my age. Who are you sharing with Natalia? I think it's you." said Gertrude glaring and pointing at Billy.

Billy crossed his eyebrows and looked from one side to the other.

"Um, no it's me," chimed in Dom.

"You? You? Well... if you do anything in the slightest, I'll call the police," said my mother glaring at him.

Dom raised his eyebrows and let out a sigh.

"Well, where am I going to sleep?" said my mother.

"That's cool mum, you can sleep where I sleep, I'll sleep on the couch." I said smiling.

"Alright, if that's the best we can do, but no funny business," she said looking at Dom.

"Nonsense Natalia, you can share with us, it might be a little bit squishy though," said Billy.

"Oh my gosh Billy, thank you so, so much! I hope that's not too much trouble," I said.

"We'd love you too," said Elijah smiling.

So we watched a bit of T.V.

"Can someone but the BBC on?" asked Gertrude.

"I'm sorry, we don't have the BBC in New Zealand," said Sean.

"What, well... that's just nonsense."

"Then before we knew it, it was 10 o'clock.

"I'm going to bed." said my mother.

So we all got ready and Dom was the last one to get ready because he was reluctant.

My mother was already in bed. I crawled and sat in-between Billy and Elijah.

Then Dom came over and got in the covers.

"All right, now no funny business, you have to imagine that there's a big line and that's where you sleep!" said Gertrude.

Dom nodded his head and turned on his side.

"And Natalia, I'm very disappointed with you, agreeing to share a bed with boys."

Then we turned the lights off and all was silent. Then Billy, Elijah started whispering to each other.

Billy was too funny. Elijah and I kept on trying our hardest not to laugh but I laughed slightly.

"Shoosh your mouth," said Gertrude quite loudly.

Then Billy raised his eyes in such a way that was hilarious and Elijah and I laughed again.