A unexpected cast member part 1

"Thanks Miranda," I said as she handed me my morning coffee.

It was our second day filming now and I was already getting used to this lifestyle.

We where going to continue on with the Mines of Moria scene and hoping to get it finished by today.

Once our make up was applied we got out the trailer and walked along to the studio.

"Hi guys," greeted Pete at the door.

"Hey Pete," we said as he directed us to our chairs.

"Alright guys, I need the fellowship with me now," said Peter.

So we walked over after a nice chat.

Luckily I had more lines which was so much fun to do.

"Alright everyone, thirty minute break," yelled Peter.

I walked over to the four boys who where laughing and giggling.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey Nat," said Dom grinning. "We've got a dare for you."

I laughed. "Are you sure guys, I grew up with nine brothers, I can handle almost anything."

"Okay," proceeded Dom. "We dare you to go over to Orlando and try and get him to carry you to your seat."

"Aw yeah, That'll be easy," I said smiling.

So I walked over to Orlando who had just finished chatting with Viggo.

"Hey Orlando."

"Hey there Natalia," he said smiling. "Isn't filming fun?"

"Yes, heaps, it's loads of fun."

Then I went to take a step forward and turned my foot on my side. "Ooh, ow," I said balancing on one foot.

"Ooh, Nat are you alright?" he asked while helping me keep my balance.

"Oh Orlando, I'm so sorry, I think I've stepped on my ankle again. I've done it so many times."

"Nat, don't worry, I'll go get Pete..."

"Oh no, that's alright, I usually just need to sit for about 15 minutes and it will fix up," I replied trying to look like my ankle really hurt.

"I'll take you back to your chair."

So he put his arm under mine to help me walk.

"Ow, ow, ow," I said as convincingly as possible.

"Let me carry you."

Before I could say thank you he put his arm under my knees and his other arm behind my back and began walking towards my chair.

"Thank you so much Orlando, you're such a great friend."

Than I put my chin on his shoulder and looked back at the boys and smiled. They where going ballistic. They couldn't believe that I'd actually done it.

He put me back in my chair and we chatted for ages. It was awesome. He was such a kind person.

"Natalia, there's a phone call for you," shouted Pete.

I heard the others going "Oooh."

So Orlando and I said bye to each other and I walked over to Pete.

"Thank you Peter," I said as he handed my the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Nat, is that you?"