Our First Day Filming

I heard the alarm clock going off and I let out a huge, Awww.

Then Elijah hit the alarm clock and we all grumbled a lot! I guess I was going to have to do that every day for the next 2 years but it was worth it! On the bright side we will get days off.

We all got up out of bed and still grumbling. I looked out the window and noticed it was still pitch black and the stars where out.

We each got dressed a little but still hadn't even said a word to each other but, eergh.

 We walked out the screen door and saw the lights on in Sean and the others cabin.

Then his screen door opened.

"Hey guys," said Sean closing the door behind him. "Not morning people are we?"

"Yeah..." we all said in reply.

Sean laughed slightly. "Well, after two years you'll get used to it. Come on, lets go and get ready."

So we followed Sean towards the makeup cabin.

"Hi guys," said our make up artists.

"Hey," we replied really tiredly.

"Can I get you guys a coffee?" asked Miranda kindly.

"Yes, yes, yes," said Sean. "We all defiantly need one, thanks Miranda."

So we all went and sat in our chairs.

Then Miranda came back with five cups.

"Thank you so much," I said as she gave me mine.

Then Miranda started doing up my hair so that it wouldn't be visible through the wig. I had a white towel over my shoulders so the gel-like stuff wouldn't go everywhere.

I finished my coffee and looked in the mirror.

I started laughing.

Then the others started laughing too.

"You look basically bold," said Billy.

"And shiny," added Elijah.

"Yes, well we have to tuck the hair up as much as possible because you have very long hair," said Miranda.

The others had to have their hair slightly put up but not as much because their hair was shorter.

Then Miranda was beginning to apply the wig. I had to keep my head straight looking towards the mirror and I couldn't see what the others looked like.

It felt like forever.

I suddenly felt bored. I looked up in the mirror and saw how my hair was going. Wow, I think it was almost done. Even though it was my face I still looked rather different with darker browner curly hair pulled back at the sides.

"Oh my goodness, you guys," said Elijah who had just had his wig done. "Don't I look fabulous?"

"I'm sure you look great Elijah," I said Smiling.

"Natalia McKenzie, is that you?" said Elijah. "You look fantastic, and so different."

"Aw, thanks Elijah," I said.

"Alright, we're done with your hair Dom." said Dom's stylist.

"Yesss," he replied.

I suddenly heard happy laughter.

"You guys look great," said Dom.

"I know," replied Billy.

"Alright Nat, your hair is done," said Miranda.