02

I tiredly grab my cellphone from the nightstand to look at the time as the phone's brightness burns my eyes.

"Shit." I quickly shut my eyes as I pull the phone farther away from my face. I slowly open my eyes adjusting to the light as it reads '5'. It's so early, I groan to myself. "I guess I can unpack my things."

I slide out of my bed and tie my messy brown locks into a high bun. Slowly trudging to the bathroom I wash my face and brush my teeth.

Finally finishing with my morning routine I walk over to the boxes piled up in the corner of my living room. The only thing left to do is my bedroom, the paintings for the living room will have to wait. I don't want to wake up the neighbors from my hammering.

Nearly finishing my room, I close my makeup drawers while listening to KPop. I open another box which contains my clothes. I'm still flabbergasted of the thought that I'm officially on my own. No mom or dad to stop me from going out or staying up late on the computer. I happily hum as I place my clothes in the closet.

In the middle of my KPop I hear a knock at the front door.

"Who could it be?" I stare at the front door and dart my eyes to the clock. "It's already 8? Holy shit, I spent three hours doing this?" Another knock sounds on my door as I quickly look through the eye hole to see a smiling Genji.

Why is he knocking on my door?

I open the door full of curiosity.

"Yo." Genji smirks and does a peace sign. I wonder if that is his signature pose, I thought to myself. "Did I catch you in a bad time?" His expression changing.

"No, why do you say that?" I look into his honey brown eyes. Those eyes...I want to swim in them. I mentally curse myself for thinking such a thing.

He points at my messy bun and my pajamas.

"Did you just wake up?" He smirks as I quickly stare at myself. I can feel my cheeks heating up as I shake my head.

"I think I'm a bit too excited still since I woke up at 5 this morning." I shyly answer him.

"Oh man, 5? You should've texted me then. I was awake around that time." He stuffs his hands in his pockets as he smiles at me.

I shyly look down as the atmosphere gets a bit awkward. I'm not sure how to reply to him. Usually I'm upfront and say what's on my mind but now knowing that he's much older than me I feel like I should talk to him with respect.

"Anyway, I came by to see if you need any help moving in." I look at him as he peers into my apartment. "But it looks like you handled everything yourself." His gaze back on me as he smiles.

"Ah, actually if you want, you could hang my picture frames up in the living room." I walk over to the bigger boxes in the corner, Genji invites himself in as he closes the door behind him. "I didn't want to wake anyone but since it's already 8 I'm sure everyone's nearly up."

Genji stands behind me as he look at the frames in the box. "Where's the hammer?"

I walk over to my bedroom and grab the hammer off the boxes and back into the living room. Stopping midway, I watch Genji trying to adjust the picture frame straight. His muscles are bulging. I wonder how would they feel when he flexes? I quickly shake the thought out of my mind as I walk beside him.