Ten

Loud roars of thunder and cold rain water the soaked the cage as well as myself.

  It was raining again in Neverland and it wasn't the nicest of weathers whenever it did since it always ends up being a harsh storm that lasted for a while. Currently, I was freezing from the icy rain water, hugging myself into a ball in the centre of my cage as it slightly swayed from the strong wind. Thunder and lightning came crashing down, the waves of the sea harshly slamming against the cliff at the bottom.

I would occasionally flinch or yelp whenever thunder came roaring down or when the cage would sway a little too hard, afraid that the rope that was hanging the cage on the tree would snap and I'd fall painfully possibly getting myself killed.

  Dear god, why does it have to be a storm of all things.. At that thought, I somehow found myself thinking about Peter.

Somehow, I was thinking if he was thinking about me right now. Soaked and freezing in the rain water, heart thumping loudly against my chest in fear that the rope holding the cage hanging on the tree branch will snap and break making the cage along with me who's trapped inside it fall into the sea with the crashing waves that could kill a person.

I wonder if he was thinking about me, worried or anything of the sort.

  "..but then again he might not be. All he might be thinking right now is that if I die, it's one less problem in Neverland." I scoffed to myself bitterly rolling my eyes, swiping my wet hair away from my face.

For some reason it hurt me. Thinking that Peter Pan would never care about me, as if all that's happened between us really is just a game to him and nothing more. It's like I was wanting him to care about me. Like how I care for him.

  How do I care for him? More importantly, why do I care about him so much?

Ever since I've arrived here, ever since I first saw him, I should've felt fear. I should've been scared of him, but I wasn't. I wasn't scared, I didn't fear him.

I was entranced by him. He made me so curious. Curious about who he really was.

In the middle of my thoughts, I heard a faint snapping and twisting sound as the cage swayed in circles. Immediately my eyes widened and I peeked out and saw that the rope holding the cage hanging was slowly ripping apart from the strong wind.

My heart thumped painfully against my chest my mind panicked, thinking if what to do.

I tried to use my magic but I panicked when it couldn't work, then I remembered the cage has magic on it. Magic to block out magic from the prisoner.

  You just had to make the cage magic, Peter! I was cursing the bloody bastard repeatedly. He could've made something else to block magic, like a cuff or something, anything but the damn cage itself.

   "Shit shit..please don't break..please don't break." I muttered, my voice quivering from the cold and fear as I watched the rope unravel.

  Alas, it broke. The sound of the sickening snapping of the rope as it tore off the other end and the cage came falling down along with me inside it made my stomach churn.

Just before it reached the deadly crashing waves, I found myself screaming at the top of my lungs. Screaming his name. Screaming for him to come and save me.

"PETER!!"

••

The sound of the crashing lightning and thunder sounded peaceful in my ears as I played my pan pipe.

However something in the mix of the calming rain fall rang in my ears that made my eyes burst open and look out the window of my treehouse in alarm, specifically in the direction of where the prisoner cages were. There was only one person locked up and that just happened to be my stubborn lost girl.