Eight

The following morning, I awoke with Peter still fast asleep beside me, both of us still stark naked and curled up in a tangle of bodies underneath the blankets.

Staring at the sleeping boy beside me, I grew a small smile at the sight. Who knew a demon like him could look so innocent and angelic.

I took my time admiring him and his features, something I never had the chance to do. My silver eyes following my fingers that trailed from his eyebrows to his long lashes, to the bridge of his nose and down to his soft lips and cupid's bow.

"I know I'm gorgeous, darling, but didn't anyone tell you staring is bad form?" He suddenly snickered, his lips curling to a coy grin yet his eyes remained close, hiding those emerald mischievous eyes of his.

I hit his shoulder and rolled my eyes "Ofcourse you'd be awake." I scoffed, seeing him finally open his eyes and show me those green eyes I longed to drown in.

Peter snickered at me and moved to sit up from the bed, the blankets sliding down revealing his toned chest.

"Well that's because I was awoken by your soft fingers against my face. Admittedly I would love your hands working on somewhere else besides my face." Peter snickered, gesturing down to the obvious arousal he has going on at the moment.

I raised my eyebrow and copied his flirty grin, "Oh but we don't have enough time, Pan. The lost boys are going to be awake soon to start training."

Oh the way his green eyes darkened and his lips turned to a playful smirk as he held my arm and pulled me over him, settling myself right at his hips, his hardened manhood I could feel pressing against my ass.

"Where's your sense of fun? Being a little late never hurt anyone, darling." He elicited a deep chuckle, his hands squeezing at my hips as he moved his lips to my neck.

Just as his hands wandered up to my breasts, we heard the loud voice of Ruffio down by Peter's treehouse, calling for him, sounding alarmed and worried.

"Seems like you're needed, Peter Pan." I chuckled, cooing with a cheeky smile.

"Why must they be assholes all the time." He groaned, leaning his head against my shoulder and dropping his hands back on my hips.

"I'm sure there's gonna be another time you'll get lucky with me." I snickered, getting off him and proceeding to get dressed.

Fully aware of his eyes watching my naked figure get dressed, and loving the attention, I turned back to him and with a teasing grin and placed a quick peck on his lips, "But now's not that time."

"Oh come on, surely you're not gonna leave me like this, darling?" Peter chuckled, still staying underneath the warmth of my covers, "Don't be cruel to me, love."

"I'll see you down for breakfast, Peter." I chuckled, sending him a flirty smile as I climbed down the wooden ladder of my treehouse.

Reaching the last steps of my ladder, I saw Rufio still waiting by Peter's treehouse and greeted him with a small wave and a grin using his nickname I gave him, "Hey, mornin' Ruffles."

"Morning, Diana. Woah, you alright? What happened to your neck?"

I didn't know my reflexes could be that quick when my hand immediately flew to my neck, hiding a little red bruise that was painfully obvious to the eyes of others, "Oh uh, it's nothing serious, don't worry. "

"What's not to worry about?" Peter asked, suddenly appearing right beside me with a coy smile, his green eyes knowing and cheeky as he glanced at my hand that still tried to cover the bruise on my neck.