Six

It was night time in Neverland, a couple weeks after the fight with Pirates and even after how many times I had asked Peter what it was that he still, he still wouldn't answer me. Only saying it was a secret, or that it wasn't anything important my 'pretty little head' should worry about.

The lost boys were dancing around the fire where as I, still not affected by Peter's magic music, remained seated on the log watching the happy lost boys dance around.

"Diana! Diana!" Little Alec went over to me, a bright smile on his face, grabbing my hands off my lap.

Smiling, I allowed him to pull me off my seat with a giggle, "Let's dance, Diana. Come dance with me!" Alec grinned, looking over his shoulder as he dragged me closer to the bonfire where the other dancing boys were.

"Oh you want me to dance with you?" I chuckled, unsure of how exactly I would dance without the music that the lost boys could hear.

"Please, Diana? Just one dance!" Alec pleaded, his big silver eyes cute and round.

Biting my lip, I glanced at Peter who was watching with an amused expression before turning back to Alec and cracking a smile, "Oh, alright. Just one dance, okay?"

With a bright smile he nodded his head and dragged me away to the dancing lost boys where he pulled me along them, his little hands still holding mine as he smiled happily and danced with me, circling the bonfire along with the other lost boys.

For the first few minutes, I was dancing along with Alec to no music, then, as I laughed more and danced more, slowly I could hear what sounded at first were whispers of tunes, as if the air was making music with nature, then slowly the more I danced and laughed with Alec, the more I heard the soft notes of Peter's pipe flute flowing in my ears.

It was beautiful. The music he played from his pipe was calming yet it made me want to dance and have fun. It was soft and mellow and simply beautiful. While Alec and I danced, I would occasionally glance at Peter and find that he was looking at me, his eyes looking amused while his lips was softly against his pipe and blowing air into it as he played music. Music he knew affected me now that's why he was so amused.

It was soon late enough that the lost boys dismissed themselves to their tents along with Alec who made me promise that I would dance with him again the next time. Ofcourse I promised, I couldn't find the will to deny when he was looking at me all big eyed and puppy look.

About an hour since the fire of the camp was burnt out, the campsite was silent and only the little crickets and bugs could be heard. I was in my treehouse, laying on my bed and fiddling with my powers, watching as little sparks of green wisps emitted from my fingertips, something I had a habit of doing whenever I was in spacing off, when I felt a presence in the treehouse.

I didn't know how I could, but I just knew whenever Peter was around me wherever I was. Maybe it was because he liked annoying me? He always did love to pop in whenever I was alone.

"What are you doing here, Peter?" I hummed not even looking at him, too focused on playing with the green lights on my fingers.

"Well, I'm beginning to think you're getting too comfortable in my presence to be able to know I'm around even without telling you. And I am the ruler of Neverland, you know, I think I have free access wherever and whenever I want." He gave a chuckle showing himself from the shadows.

"Fair enough." I answered shrugging after a second, "But if I'm not mistaken, you're often in your tree house playing music by this hour. So what's new?"

His silence greeted me and I turned my head to face him, still resting my arms on the window sill, "What? Don't tell me you were surprised about me dancing earlier. My apologies if I took the attention of the lost boys." I snickered, raising my eyebrows smugly.