Avoid

I've been avoiding everyone since the incident. I haven't talked to anybody and I haven't been to practice for two days. I'm scared to come eye to eye with anyone let alone have physical contact. I refuse to leave my room and I've barely eaten. I'm a bit hungry... Maybe I'll just sneak out of the room without Samiya seeing and grab an apple from the kitchen.

I stand up from my bed and stretch my limbs before descending towards the door. Without thinking I swing open the door and run towards the kitchen. I reach the end of the hallway opening towards the living room and stop dead in my tracks. Sitting on my couch is Samiya, Calum, Harry, Louis, Violieta, Samantha, Luke, and of course Aleisha.

The moment they notice my presence they all fall silent and look towards me. I turn around and start running back towards my room. I didn't want to see anyone and I didn't want anyone to see me. I feel like shit and look like it to. I hate people.

Before I reach my door a hand grabs my wrist and I turn my head to meet bright blue eyes. I quickly snatch my wrist out of his grasp before cautiously backing away. He's been the main reason I haven't left my room. I've been trying to avoid everyone including him, especially him.

He reaches out to touch me but I back away. Samiya appears around the corner and walks towards me.

"Come on Maddie." She says putting an arm around me and walking us past Luke and into the living room.

I keep my head down to avoid the stares of everyone in the house. I don't understand why all these people are here. I make my way to a chair opposite of everyone and sit down in the seat looking down.

"I've never seen her like this before." Says Harry to no one in particular.

"She's always so strong." Speaks Luke.

Calum scoffs.

"You guys don't know her at all." He says.

Calum and I have been oddly close. Ever since the TMH tour we have been like best friends. I go to him whenever I need someone or sometimes just to talk.

"Madison acts strong because she's weak." Samiya says trying not to sound rude.

"I am in the room guys." I finally look up. They all stare at me shocked.

Louis smiles. "Care to tell us what's been wrong?" He asks.

"So no one has told you yet?" I ask smiling devilishly towards Luke and Aleisha.

They shake their heads no. I get more comfortable in my seat by sitting atop my legs.

"This is going to be an interesting story to tell." I smirk.

"I think you guys should hear my part of this story before Luke, or Aleisha come into par." I nod towards then.

"Are you guys ready for it?" I ask and they all nod eagerly at my sudden burst of confidence. I don't know what has come over me but I like it. All my anger and frustration that I have been keeping bottled up for the last two days is about to be released.

"This shit is going to blow your mind." I say.

"So the other night at the club I was with Sammie, she ended up at the bar of course." I start.

"I ended up finding Violieta after a while. We went to look for Samiya but then we lost each other. I sat at the bar after that with Luke. A creeper bartender was hitting on me but Luke dismissed him." I watched Aleisha cringe in her seat after I said that.

"Aleisha showed up so I let her and Lucas have some time alone and sat on the other side of the bar. I ended up getting really buzzed." I start to hesitate. I'm wondering whether I should tell them the rest of the story, but I realize it's to late to turn back now.

"I went out the back of the club to get fresh air." I pause. Recalling the scent from that night. It smelt of cigarettes. A smell that I both strongly admired and strongly disliked.

"I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, and someone came out the back door after me. When I looked up it was the creepy bar tender.... Long story short he.. He... He... I'm sorry." I say jumping off the couch and running towards my room but before I slam the door I hear Aleisha call me coward under her breath.

--------

IM SOOOOOOO SORRY !!! I didn't think anyone was reading this and that's why I haven't updated. I apologize for keeping you waiting. Vote and comment please !!! :)