Lies

I ran out that house so fast everyone that was still there could have gotten whiplash. I can't believe it. She is cheating on Luke. I never liked her and always assumed their was something off about her but... I honestly would have NEVER guessed she was a cheater. Out of all things.

She could have been a drug dealer, a stripper, hell she could've been a man and I still wouldn't be judging her as much as I am right now.

I walk outside with my phone in hand and call for a cab. I tell it to pick me up at McDonalds because it's down the street and I'm hungry. I put my heels back on and brush through my hair with my fingertips. I don't want to look like a total wreck.

I enter the McDonalds and go straight to the counter to order. I got a Big Mac and large fry with a twenty piece nugget. A girl be hungry.

After I get my food I sit in one of the back booths. Once I sit down the door opens. In comes Luke and Calum. I try to keep my head down but he notices to fast. As he walks towards me he has the biggest grin on his face and it warms my heart.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" He asks gesturing to the seat across from me.

"Go ahead." I smile back.

"So, party hard last night?" He laughs.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask.

"Considering you have a feather in your hair I'd say so." He laughed harder as he picked the leaf out of my hair.

"So Aleisha told me." His smile quickly faded.

"She did?" I look down.

"Yea... It's great to know that my girlfriend and my best friend girl are getting along." He smiles.

"Wait what?"

"Yea, I know you've never really liked eachother and so when I called her this morning she said you and her were partying hard last night. I'm honestly so glad you two are making an effort to like eachother. It means a lot to me." He explains.

So the bitch lied?

Oh.

Two can play at this game.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"She ummmmm... She.." But before I could come up with a lie Calum comes over to Luke with a bag in hand.

"Hey Maddie." He greets me.

I wave back to him.

"I got the food so we can go now." He says to Luke.

"Oh, okay. Talk to you later Maddie." He says and then he's gone.

Soon after my cab arrives.

I have a few things to say to Aleisha.