Change

The next morning I wake up feeling different. Oddly enough I feel like I want to change. Not my personality... But my look. I strut to the bathroom and stare in the mirror. I take a nice long look at myself and contemplate what I could do differently.

I could get a piercing

A tattoo

A tan maybe

A new hairstyle....
A new hair color

BINGO !
I want a new hair color. Purple is getting a bit old for me.

I call the expert about hair colors and ask him to pick me up and take me to the store.

I quickly pull a sweatshirt over my head as a bright Red car pulls up. I run outside with my wallet in hand and get into the passenger seat. I look over at the red headed goof next to me.

"So why do you need to go to the store so bad?" Asks Michael.

"I want a new hair color and your going to help me pick what color I want." I explain.

His face lights up. I didn't think he could get any more white but he was illuminating with excitement.

Without another word he speeds to the store.

"Chilllllllll" I laugh.

"I will do anything but chill" He retorts.

I swear he is hilarious.
We pull up to Walgreens and race to the automated door. Mikey wins and pulls me to the hair isle.

"Okay." He says. "Now we are going to find a color that not only suits your look but also, your personality" Mikey continues to explain this to me as he walks through the isle looking at all the different colors. I walk towards the middle and look at all the bright colors.

Blue
Red
Pink
Magenta
Orange
Green
Purple
Blonde
Teal

And even more that I can't pronounce.
Michael reaches at the shelf in front of me and grabs the red hair dye.

"Are you willing to twin with me?" He asks.

I look at his hair and then the box. I pull it out of his grip and examine the cover. Yes. This is what I wanted.

"Of course." I tell him and we quickly rush to my house so we can die my hair.

The process was long and tiring. We had to bleach my hair first because of the purple and then we had to sit and wait while the red settled. Now I'm in the shower washing my hair. Mikey is sitting on the toilet next to the shower.

"Let me seeeeee" he whines.

"I'm not done washing it and I'm kinda naked" I say laughing.

"Hurry up." He shouts.

As I continue to take my sweet ass time I hum the tune to a 5sos song. The humming grows until I'm full out singing.

"Tell me what you have in your VooDoo Doll cause I can't control myself." Michael sings with me.

I shut the water off.

"Hand me my towel" I demand as I shove my hand out of the shower.

I feel the soft fabric gently massage my palms as I grip the towel in my hands. I wrap it around my body and step out of the shower.

"Oh my gosh" says Michael.

"What ?! Does it look bad ?" I ask worriedly as I rush to the mirror.

"No, it looks great." He says.

"Luke's gonna be all over you" he says and I hit him in the chest almost dropping my towel in the process.

"Now get ready." Mikey demands.

"For why though?" I ask.

"We have places to be and people to see." He said then winked twice before leaving the bathroom in an awkwardly smooth action.

This is great.

--------

A/N, so basically this is just a filler but yea and the picture is the color of her hair