Weak

38 hours, 27 minutes, 56 seconds

38 hours, 27 minutes, 57 seconds

38 hours, 27 minutes, 58 seconds

38 hours, 27 minutes, 59 seconds

38 hours, 28 minutes, 1 second

That's how long I've been trapped in this room.

I haven't left for anything except to go to the bathroom, in fear that I might see someone. I don't know what I'm gonna do because the tour starts soon and I'm scared.

I slowly lift myself from my previous position on the floor. I walk towards my dresser to get clothes. I'm going to take a shower. Before I can even put my hand on the door handle the door swings open revealing Samiya.

"Hurry up. Get in the shower we're going to rehearsal." She commands.

I don't say anything in return I just grab my clothes and a towel and walk to the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it while stripping myself of my clothes and turning on the water.

Once I finish I put on my sweatpants and a Nirvana top and walk out of the bathroom towards Samiya. She looks me up and down before grabbing her keys and nodding her head towards the door.

I quietly walk out the door and climb into the passenger seat to her car. The ride to the studio is silent. Neither of us bothering to break the bittersweet silence. Just sitting and thinking. Well I don't know if she was thinking but I definitely am.

How am I suspose to face everyone after what happened yesterday? I completely broke down. I've never done that before. Well.... Not in front of people. Now they know I'm weak and that's something they can use against me. If they ever need to.

Before I know it we pull up to the studio which pulls me from my thoughts. I watch as Samiya climbs out of the car not even bothering to look back. She always does this. Whenever I don't tell her something she distances her self. But if it's her she gets mad when I distance myself and it annoys the fuck out of me.

I slowly climb out of the car walking up to the double doors dragging my feet behind me.

I push open the doors to be met with a cool gust of wind. It gives me the chills as I walk into the front. I make my way towards the back where dance practice is held. As soon as I round the corner into the room all eyes are on me.

Instead of acting like something happened I do the complete opposite. I sit down next to Samiya as I smile politely and say hi to a few people. I won't let anyone know how weak I really am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sooooooooooo sorry this is such a short filler chapter. I've been sh*t at updating lately and I promise to change that. From now on I will try to update once a week.