Stay Strong

All I have to do is stay strong until the end of practice. How hard could that be? Practice is only 5 hours. Not to long. I can pretend I'm perfectly fine for five hours. I look up at the clock. It's been fifteen minutes so far. I've been stretching for fifteen minutes and now it's only 4 hours and 45 more minutes until practice is over.

I'm pulled away from my thoughts as I hear someone clear their throat. I look to my left to see Samiya scowling at me.

"It's time to practice." She says bitterly taking her spot. I take a quick glance around the room to realize everyone is in place for 'Right Now'. I hastily get up and make my way across the room. As soon as I'm in placement the music starts.

Lights go

Down and

The night is calling to me yeah

I hear

Voices

Singing songs in the street and I know

Chasse

Changement

Channe

Grande jeté

We are all moving to our places for partner work but get interrupted by a door slamming. The music abruptly stops and we watch as Calum makes his way to the front of the room.

"Hey." He says with a ridiculous smile plastered across his face.

All of us dancers are sitting here giving him quizzical looks. He just interrupted the middle of practice to say 'hey'.

A loud ruckus is heard from outside the door and in stumbles eight other boys. Ashton, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Michael, Liam, and Luke all try to fit through the door at once and end up falling on the ground in a large pile. I find myself smiling at the ridiculous sight in front of me. Harry climbs out from the bottom of the pile and smiles politely at everyone making his way to where Calum is.

He clears his throat before speaking. "We were sent in here to practice all together." He says and there is a share of groans and exasperated sighs throughout the room.

"I never liked you guys anyways.." He grumbled crossing his arms.

I laughed at his childish demeanor. I find it amazing that he is currently twenty but acts like a perfect seven year old.

"We're going to run the show from beggining to end. So you guys have a break while us cool kids practice." Says Michael carrying in a large amp.

Oh boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once 5sos is done One Direction start to practice their intro and everything while the girls and I sit patiently waiting for our queue. They introduce Better than words and that's when we walk on stage. I take my place behind Harry and he gives me a smile which I gladly return. The music starts and I start the routine.

This is one of the many... Sexual routines. In this dance there is a lot of touching on the boys. Which I don't mind because there is a lot to touch, it's just a bit uncomfortable with the 5sos boys as an audience.

I wrap my hands around Harry's neck as I drop into the middle splits. With one hand he lifts me back up to my feet as part of the routine. As I do the choreography with Harry I watch Luke's jaw clench every time we put our hands on each other.

Jealous Much? I think to myself but then I remember Aleisha. As if on cue the devil herself walks through the door, interrupting the whole rehearsal as she lets the door slam shut behind her. We all stop in our place stopping the music.

As she scans the room Luke looks a bit nervous. She looks over to him blows him a kiss then her eyes land on me.

"Madison!" She squeals.

"Just who I was looking for, can I talk to you put in the hallway?" She asks.

"I was kind of in the middle of practice." I say bluntly.

"It's ok." She decides to bring the decision upon herself.

She snaps her fingers at me and gestures her hand for me to follow her out the door. I stand there with my mouth agape.

"I'm not a dog." I say to her.

She gives me a challenging look and I follow her outside. She doesn't even wait till the door completely shuts to open her mouth.

"I wanted to know if you could attend a party with me tonight?" She asks all gitty.

I don't like where this is going.

"I would like to go but I would rather sit in bed all night with a box of Pizza Hut and my phone." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this chapter sucks I'm sorry.